What does the quran say about earth Shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I've watched the video like an hour ago and you've definitely drank the koolaid. There's no hope for you.
:lolbron:

You know when you think about it, the number of people who could have lived exceed the sand grains of Arabia. We could have had geniuses the world has never seen before and breakthroughs that exceed our own imagination, but what do we get? We get flat Earthers. Sometimes I wonder if there is a God because nature can't create this much stupid.

Last post from me to you.

Alonze.
u dont make any sense bro. Ma ey ku dureen?.'' Adam and Eve is a fake story that was stolen from ancient mythology.'' yet u believe adam HEARD gods foot steps'' nacallaaa u dont have the brains to think for urself only god can help u brother.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
u dont make any sense bro. Ma ey ku dureen?.'' Adam and Eve is a fake story that was stolen from ancient mythology.'' yet u believe adam HEARD gods foot steps'' nacallaaa u dont have the brains to think for urself only god can help u brother.

Horta, is there something wrong with you? When have I ever claimed to believe Adam heard the footsteps of God or whatever? I don't believe in God nor do I believe an Adam has ever existed. Do not put words in my mouth saxib.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Think for yourself kulaha :drakelaugh:

Saxib, I dare you to take what you're saying to a science teacher in kindergarten and see the reaction they give. :mjlol:

A kindergarten because a professor would just boot you out of his class.

Think for yourself kulaha :drakelaugh:

Saxib, I dare you to take what you're saying to a science teacher in kindergarten and see the reaction they give. :mjlol:

A kindergarten because a professor would just boot you out of his class.
there u go again. u wait for someone elses reaction to finally believe something. bring me the professor.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Islam says the earth is round. We aren't Christians who believe the earth is flat so i got no idea why some posters are saying that the earth is flat.

the self dragging in this thread though, earth was flat kulaha :kanyehmm:
jump in every thread like u know anything:damedamn: go back to watching youtube twerk videos then get that shaax off the dab. ur little ayuuto maskax cant handle science:drakekidding::jcoleno: kasoco meesha

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Islam says the earth is round. We aren't Christians who believe the earth is flat so i got no idea why some posters are saying that the earth is flat.

Let's not get into a debate of slippery slope. This guy might be insane but Islam does say the earth is flat.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Let's not get into a debate of slippery slope. This guy might be insane but Islam does say the earth is flat.
As you are an atheist, it would be in your interest to paint Islam as being incompatible with science.

A quick Google search would have shown you that the reality is that there is a consensus(agreement among all scholars) that the earth is round. Better luck next time.

https://islamqa.info/en/118698

As you are an atheist, it would be in your interest to paint Islam as being incompatible with science.

A quick Google search would have shown you that the reality is that there is a consensus(agreement among all scholars) that the earth is round. Better luck next time.

ur talking out from ur ass man quick google search and ur convinced to “He created the heavens and earth for a true purpose; He wraps the night around [yukawwir] the day and the day around the night” so the earth must be round becouse sun and moon chase around each other in theyr orbit? im far away from atheist im not dumb somalis like you who know what ''science'' is

Sura Al-Kahf (18:47)

And (remember) the Day We shall cause the mountains to pass away (like clouds of dust), and you will see the earth as a levelled plain, and we shall gather them all together so as to leave not one of them behind.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
ur talking out from ur ass man quick google search and ur convinced to “He created the heavens and earth for a true purpose; He wraps the night around [yukawwir] the day and the day around the night” so the earth must be round becouse sun and moon chase around each other in theyr orbit? im far away from atheist im not dumb somalis like you who know what ''science'' is
Dude, just read the link I posted. It is enough proof that all of the islamic scholars agreed that the earth is round and their whole profession is dedicated to studying the religion, the quran, hadeeth, arabic etc. Only a retard would believe the earth is flat. I hope you dont fall off the earth, LOL.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Like I said I'm not going to get into a debate. However, it was common knowledge that the earth was round anyways. In fact, it was the ancient Greeks (who came hundreds of years years before Islam) who worked out that out using maths. That doesn't mean the Quran can be mitigated from its mistake

Dude, just read the link I posted. It is enough proof that all of the islamic scholars agreed that the earth is round and their whole profession is dedicated to studying the religion, the quran, hadeeth, arabic etc. Only a retard would believe the earth is flat. I hope you dont fall off the earth, LOL.

Quran says the earth is spread-out like a carpet. Anybody who understands geometry will know that a carpet cannot be a solid sphere in shape and spread-out at the same time. Before the world officially accepted earth is spherical, all Older translations of Quran said Earth is flat. Not even a single translation said Earth isn't flat.

1. Ibn Abbas (7th Century) - Nephew of one of the wives of muhammed
    "Quran says Earth is flat." The word Dahaha - a verb, which means 'to flatten' or 'to spread out'
  2. Ibn Kathir (14th Century)
    "Earth is flat as Quran says"
  3. Al Jalalayn (16th Century)
    Earth is flat according to Quran. "There is a rising place for Sun. I (allah) have not protected the people living in this place from Sun light (as allah thinks Sun will be hotter because it is very near to earth, at its rising place. These people hide in underground tunnels and come out only when Sun goes up (far away) so that it won't be too hot"
    - Translated by Jalal ad-Din (Great Master of Arabic language)

All the top Arabic scholars even today translate the word Dahaha as 'to spreadout/to flatten'. Check it yourself, this is officially accepted site of Quran Translation by Govt. of Jordan; http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp...No=30&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.

67:5

:mjkkk:

Confusing stars with meteorites

:mjlaugh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.

All this was originally in the bible. If this came from a Cristian they'd all laugh.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

The Quran told about many issues that the science discovered today, issues on Human Embryonic Development, Mountains, the Origin of the Universe, the Cerebrum, Seas and Rivers, Deep Seas and Internal Waves, Clouds... many others.

These issues that have been thrilling the scientists, chemists, physics, and biologists who spend centuries coming up with theories about such issues, when the Quran told about it all more than 1400 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts