What does the quran say about earth Shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. an ostrich egg. but some words in the arabic translated means *flat* this is why i came here to look for answers not to fight whit dumb somalis man

I dont know why you guys are so apprehensive ready throw insults at @Aduunyoy. Its healthy to question common thinking and reality. it means you are thinking human being looking for evidence and truths.

Even the atheist scientist question the idea of earth being a round globe.

Last edited:
I dont know why you guys are so apprehensive ready throw insults at @Aduunyoy. Its healthy to question common thinking and reality. it means you are thinking human being looking for evidence and truths.

Even the atheist scientist question the idea of earth being a round globe.

This "atheist scientist" is retarded. clearly doesn't know that gravity is a thing, or how it works.

Maybe you actually need to quit being bigoted and watch the video listen, he actually goes into topic of ''gravity''. Gravity is a theory not a law or provable thing.

@AbdiJohnson No!
Not worth my time. He says "A pilot needs to dip the nose of the plane every few mins" and he compares the way water behaves on a wet tennis ball to the water on earth... He says that because of the earth rotating on its axis and rotating around the sun¸ the stars should we see in the sky should be making all sorts of weird movements.

You had to add that "Gravity is a theory not a law or provable thing." didn't you...

Gravity is a term coined to explain a phenomenon. To prove its existence, you need to hold a small item and release it from your grip. According to the law of inertia, it should have remained as it was. But did it? No.
Gravity is whats named this external force. It is a loose term in physics. For eg. There is the Gravitational constant, the acceleration due to gravity etc can be quantified, whereas "gravity" can't be.
A phenomenon as such can't be proven on its own.
"Seeing is believing."

@Geeljire what do you think of waaqism?

It is a buried religion with its fragmented remnants still living on in Somali culture. I only view it as a part of our history and something that uniquely impacted our culture until this modern day. But I don't believe waaqism is a thing today nor can we go back to it.

A lot of the ancient theology still lives on in Somali Sufi Islam and is incorporated into religious practices. There are many concepts, philosophies, terminology from that past that still lives on.

No refutation, just snide remarks and insults. Don't you just love bigots. :jgjrrmx:
If you cant see why the things i highlighted was wrong, i cant do anything to help you understand. There is a lot of underlying knowledge you're missing. when a ship disappears into the horizon it disappears bottom to top, again because of the earths curvature. We can only see about 5 miles into the horizon, why is that??

Repeating what someone said is insults now, gotchu.

Last edited:
If you cant see why the things i highlighted was wrong, i cant do anything to help you understand. There is a lot of underlying knowledge you're missing. If you want to see the earth curvature, just board a plane and look out the window. Or when a ship disappears into the horizon it disappears bottom to top, again because of the earths curvature. We can only see about 3 miles into the horizon, why is that??

Repeating what someone said is insults now, gotchu.
You didn't highlight anything quite honestly. you quoted him out of context and gave no refutation. You basically just said this an acceptable fact anyone questioning it is wrong by default. Nothing in science is ever settled , everything is a theory and until better theory comes along.

Wrong, Apparently we can see a horizon 5 miles a way , so in 5 miles its a enough carvature to see a ship disappear. Yet we cannot detect that curve over 10 miles? For we have uninterrupted 5 miles to our right and 5 miles to our left. We should see enough curvature to hide 2 ships, but we don't. So if we can see a curve over 5 miles , why cant we see one over 10 miles?

Why haven't we ever seen curved water before? If the earth bends water in to a sphere around it and it was to freeze suddenly we should see a hump in the water, shouldn't we? So why is that when Lake Baikal in Siberia freezes over it is one of the flatest places on earth? Despite being 395 miles long and 49 miles wide. There should be hump in the middle of it being nearly 20 miles high. Why haven't we ever seen curved water?

No calling the scientist retard is an insult ,saaxiib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts