What’s with the new disturbing trend of Somalis....

All in gonna say Allah SWT has sent the last prophet to the most degenerate people on the face of the earth for a reason.

And we are not of them either, we are our own people. We do not share ancestry with them, if there are any link. It would be them being our descendants.

chill sxb you ain't ayrab

tenor.gif

Dhege cas.... If you said you are Arab to my parents, they would beat you until you say you are somali. There are 100+tribes in the world. The world is not black and white. It is more like rainbows. People merge together and have differences . What matters the most, is respect. Don't be going after people, that don't care about you. You are somali end of. We all come from 2 people Adam and xawa.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't like Arab begs who claimed they are Arabic and hate on black people or Bantus. Neither do I like those that lick the behind of black people and hate Arabs. Seriously though Somalis genetically speaking are not Arabs and anyone that thinks this is mentally ill.

I don't like Arab begs who claimed they are Arabic and hate on black people or Bantus. Neither do I like those that lick the behind of black people and hate Arabs. Seriously though Somalis genetically speaking are not Arabs and anyone that thinks this is mentally ill.
But we are closely linked through our history no?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Somalis are not Arabs and we arent Black either. Is that hard to comprehend? Most Arabs are fake ones themselves let alone us.

We're black but we share more in common with Arabs than any other race in Africa. I'm not gonna deny my lineage and pretend I'm something I'm not. But I'm also not gonna pretend that I don't share a way of life with arabs

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Arabs are some of the most disgusting people on the planet. The very sight of them pisses me off.
:pacspit:
Well Somalis are Arab and so crying about them won’t make them disappear. If you are a man I dare you to go an Arab(whether it be Somali or a Saudi) and say that to their face