What’s with the new disturbing trend of Somalis....

Do you even know what it means to be an Arab?? Loool Sudanese are Arab too. It isn’t really genetics but cultural affinity. If you speak Arabic and had come into some contacts with Arabs at some point in your ancestral line then ur basically an Arab
I don't speak Arabic like 99% of somalis

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have noticed that and some even leave the religion
just because of their inferiority complex towards Arabs. Lool i see this on twitter alot
Our Arab brothers don't even care so it's definitely inferiority complex. But who else is closer to us than the people we share our religion with?

hussein

Akh Right movement
It’s mostly black washed Somalis hating on arabs for no reason lol. I even saw a Somali girl claiming that she her ancestors were enslaved by white people just so she can fit in with her madow friends

Most old school Somalis can’t stand Arabs. It’s not new. My awowe would cuss them out a lot. :ftw9nwa: They’re seen as degenerate.
thats because we have bigger expectations on arabs than other foreigners as we share religion and part of our culture, so it comes from a place of frustrations. Overall arabs has done more for somalis than most african countries outside of kenya who I consider our nr 1 allies

Hating on Arabs????:gucciwhat:

I have seen far too many Somalis self hate and even go as far as to claim they are not Arab . It’s especially more pronounced on Twitter.
This is grotesquely embarrassing and cringey.

What makes it worse is that they, try to normalise anti Arab sentiment but love to coddle up to other races(whites and jarers). Somalis and Arabs share many things and we will always be one and the same, so pls stop the embarrassing internet charade because it makes the rest of us look silly.

Even genetically we have pure older Middle eastern Natufian traces which originated from the Middle East. Our official language is Arabic and we are part of the Arab League.
It’s not a trend bc twitter discourse is not real life. Most sane Somalis keep a clear distinction that the only thing we have in common is the deen. Arabs don’t claim u wierdo get over it

Arabs are a scapegoat.

Its a combination of hating islam and hating arabs as a proxy.
Blaming all arabs for the actions of the UAE.
Finding an excuse for lack of development.
African American culture being the current zeitgeist.
Atheism rise in the youth.

Its all mental confusion that comes with lack of family structure, drug use and having no future.

pretty much. Blaming Arabs for their problems is a fave pastime for come folks here

thats because we have bigger expectations on arabs than other foreigners as we share religion and part of our culture, so it comes from a place of frustrations. Overall arabs has done more for somalis than most african countries outside of kenya who I consider our nr 1 allies
are u from jubbaland

Hating on Arabs????:gucciwhat:

I have seen far too many Somalis self hate and even go as far as to claim they are not Arab . It’s especially more pronounced on Twitter.
This is grotesquely embarrassing and cringey.

What makes it worse is that they, try to normalise anti Arab sentiment but love to coddle up to other races(whites and jarers). Somalis and Arabs share many things and we will always be one and the same, so pls stop the embarrassing internet charade because it makes the rest of us look silly.

Even genetically we have pure older Middle eastern Natufian traces which originated from the Middle East. Our official language is Arabic and we are part of the Arab League.

I was born and raised in Duabi..i speak arabic better than Arabs..
I tell the you truth walahi
Arabs consider any thing black "slave"
You black you slave
You are Somali you are black then you are slave..
for real.

But their woman down to f*ck

I was born and raised in Duabi..i speak arabic better than Arabs..
I tell the you truth walahi
Arabs consider any thing black "slave"
You black you slave
You are Somali you are black then you are slave..
for real.

But their woman down to f*ck
stop hating on arabs ya cabiid

Trending

Latest posts