What’s with the new disturbing trend of Somalis....

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Hating on Arabs????:gucciwhat:

I have seen far too many Somalis self hate and even go as far as to claim they are not Arab . It’s especially more pronounced on Twitter.
This is grotesquely embarrassing and cringey.

What makes it worse is that they, try to normalise anti Arab sentiment but love to coddle up to other races(whites and jarers). Somalis and Arabs share many things and we will always be one and the same, so pls stop the embarrassing internet charade because it makes the rest of us look silly.

Even genetically we have pure older Middle eastern Natufian traces which originated from the Middle East. Our official language is Arabic and we are part of the Arab League.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I personally never believed into the Ana Carab nonsense.

but we share religion and culture with them. They coddle to blacks because they are young and all the media’s (Twitter, insta, music) show them black is what’s cool.

I’d like for us to have our own minds and ways, but these kids are easily influenced. Followers.

tbh I Much prefer them mimicking Arabs than madows :manny:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There is a surge of people who claim to be Somali nationalist the last 3 years who want to blame Somalia’s ills on our Arab brothers to the point that they want to deny our historical and ancestral ties to Arabia.

Arabs are a scapegoat.

Its a combination of hating islam and hating arabs as a proxy.
Blaming all arabs for the actions of the UAE.
Finding an excuse for lack of development.
African American culture being the current zeitgeist.
Atheism rise in the youth.

Its all mental confusion that comes with lack of family structure, drug use and having no future.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
insecure niggas need to bootyclap for someone and hate on another

BLM xalimos: hate arabs, bootyclap for Madow

"we wuz ayrabz" niggas: hate Madows, bootyclap for arabs

someone to clinge to for safety, and someone to shit on for superiority

Hating on Arabs????:gucciwhat:

I have seen far too many Somalis self hate and even go as far as to claim they are not Arab . It’s especially more pronounced on Twitter.
This is grotesquely embarrassing and cringey.

What makes it worse is that they, try to normalise anti Arab sentiment but love to coddle up to other races(whites and jarers). Somalis and Arabs share many things and we will always be one and the same, so pls stop the embarrassing internet charade because it makes the rest of us look silly.

Even genetically we have pure older Middle eastern Natufian traces which originated from the Middle East. Our official language is Arabic and we are part of the Arab League.
So you either have to be part of “black” which is a term given to slaves from their white masters, or you have to be A-rab? Nah I’m just pure blooded Somali Cushitic. However I’m cool with Arabs and Bantu is all love

Cyrus

but we share religion and culture with them. They coddle to blacks because they are young and all the media’s (Twitter, insta, music) show them black is what’s cool.

I’d like for us to have our own minds and ways, but these kids are easily influenced. Followers.

Why prefer them mimicking loser Madows and not Arabs who mostly have their shit together??

Cyrus

There is a surge of people who claim to be Somali nationalist the last 3 years who want to blame Somalia’s ills on our Arab brothers to the point that they want to deny our historical and ancestral ties to Arabia.
I have noticed that and some even leave the religion
just because of their inferiority complex towards Arabs. Lool i see this on twitter alot

Cyrus

When the f*ck did I become arab:gucciwhat:
Do you even know what it means to be an Arab?? Loool Sudanese are Arab too. It isn’t really genetics but cultural affinity. If you speak Arabic and had come into some contacts with Arabs at some point in your ancestral line then ur basically an Arab

Do you even know what it means to be an Arab?? Loool Sudanese are Arab too. It isn’t really genetics but cultural affinity. If you speak Arabic and had come into some contacts with Arabs at some point in your ancestral line then ur basically an Arab
Bro 99% of these anti Arabs are just atheists lashing out at Arabs. It's all an interiority complex.

They rather associate with the oppressed black and be oppressed themselves.

Gambar

VIP

We don’t really share a culture with Arabs.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Suugo science at its finest.

Cyrus

Bro 99% of these anti Arabs are just atheists lashing out at Arabs. It's all an interiority complex.

They rather associate with the oppressed black and be oppressed themselves.
I have noticed that too- if they hate Arabs 90% chance they are gaalo. I piss them off more by claiming im Arab and proud hooyadod wasooyiin:pachah1: