Waraabe, Adeer! Explain this! Why was this thief ex-high ranking somali official allowed into SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He killed innocent people. Would bosaso welcome general caydiid

Caydiid is dead so I can't compare the two.

Morgan is alive and he lives in Africa. Since he's Somali and you've said it in your own words that every Somali is welcomed to Somaliland, I figured he would be. Riiiiiiiiiight?

waraabe

Your superior
Caydiid is dead so I can't compare the two.

Morgan is alive and he lives in Africa. Since he's Somali and you've said it in your own words that every Somali is welcomed to Somaliland, I figured he would be. Riiiiiiiiiight?

He is welcome and he will be excuted.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So if Isaac is not behind the push for independence from Somalia then what makes you think Isaac can force Samaroon & dhulbhante when they reject it overwhelmingly? Pinch yourself & wake up from your slumber sleep, for the love of God man, 25 odd years.

waraabe

Your superior
So if Isaac is not behind the push for independence from Somalia then what makes you think Isaac can force Samaroon & dhulbhante when they reject it overwhelmingly? Pinch yourself & wake up from your slumber sleep, for the love of God man, 25 old years.
So why punaniland, a gobol of somalia calling for independence.

What has this got to do with the deputy prime minister position

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you know there are thousands of Isaac parliament & government members in the federal government of Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts