Waraabe, Adeer! Explain this! Why was this thief ex-high ranking somali official allowed into SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
13zaat1.jpg

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
He isnt holding any gov position in somalia and he is a somali so why would anyone stop him from going to SL. If the smiling donkey president tomorrow renounced his presidency he can go hargeisa as a normal somali. You have to remember Faroole coming to Hargeisa which was cool.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He isnt holding any gov position in somalia and he is a somali so why would anyone stop him from going to SL. If the smiling donkey president tomorrow renounced his presidency he can go hargeisa as a normal somali. You have to remember Faroole coming to Hargeisa which was cool.
Faroole came in relation to his wife passing away so he went to see her relatives that are from there. Ali has gone all over Somalia except hiiran cause he was granted persona non grata by the mayor of gobolkas I'm surprised they allowed him to go hargaisa. I heard Ali waraabe once say if some landers see politicians from Somalia it's like them seeing a Christian preaching their religion :ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
Faroole came in relation to his wife passing away so he went to see her relatives that are from there. Ali has gone all over Somalia except hiiran cause he was granted persona non grata by the mayor of gobolkas I'm surprised they allowed him to go hargaisa. I heard Ali waraabe once say if some landers see politicians from Somalia it's like them seeing a Christian preaching their religion :ftw9nwa:

Really, are you a liar in real life too.

SL always had a policy of mooryan leadership being banned but civilians being allowed. This man is a jobless somali who holds no power, he can pay homage to Hargeisa

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bipolar?? Nigga you don't have a claim on Somalinimo anymore the the other somali regions. 5 somali entities
Where did I say I have claim to Somalinimo?:wtfdis: You claim to be for Somalinimo yet you enjoy the sufferings of the Somali's in the south. You were in a thread the other claiming you ain't Somali:mjdontkno:

waraabe

Your superior
Where did I say I have claim to Somalinimo?:wtfdis: You claim to be for Somalinimo yet you enjoy the sufferings of the Somali's in the south. You were in a thread the other claiming you ain't Somali:mjdontkno:

:mindblown:

South somali are the ones crying about somaliland 24/7.

Shout out to other Somalis

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Really, are you a liar in real life too.

SL always had a policy of mooryan leadership being banned but civilians being allowed. This man is a jobless somali who holds no power, he can pay homage to Hargeisa
Ali Americo has visited all over Somalia. He started his visit in Jubba & ends in borama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts