Waraabe, Adeer! Explain this! Why was this thief ex-high ranking somali official allowed into SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when are hostages taken in Somaliland
Since a boat load of Somali's fleeing the war in Yemen were held hostage in the boat & asked to stay there by the somaliland government while the Arab Yemenis were welcomed with open arms.

waraabe

Your superior
Since a boat load of Somali's fleeing the war in Yemen were held hostage in the boat & asked to stay there by the somaliland government while the Arab Yemenis were welcomed with open arms.
Why would we house citizens from Somalia when parts of Somalia like puntland are peaceful.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would we house citizens from Somalia when parts of Somalia like puntland are peaceful.
Are you implying that there's no Isaac in the rest of Somalia? I recall the Vice prime minister of Somalia being Isaac. Puntland did welcome them with open arms, here's me thinking you as a refugee yourself who grew up in the west would have more compassion for your fellowman smh more fool me I guess.

waraabe

Your superior
Are you implying that there's no Isaac in the rest of Somalia? I recall the Vice prime minister of Somalia being Isaac. Puntland did welcome them with open arms, here's me thinking you as a refugee yourself who grew up in the west would have more compassion for your fellowman smh more fool me I guess.

What have isaaq got to do with anything. You vile qabiilest, if you want qabyaalad you know where go

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Samaroon & dhulbhante are getting gunned down & killed by Snm for waving the flag of Somalia cause they despise anything to do with Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So why are there dir, darod, minorities part of it. SL longest serving president was dir. Liar again lying.
Take this as a consolation the deputy prime minister of Somalia Mohamed Omar Arte is Isaac, if that means anything to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending