United Somalia | Greater Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concrete advantage of getting rid of the semi autonomous regions is uniting the Somalia people. Where all sick and tired of this qabiil nonsense, so the imprisonment of Silaanyo, Gaas and Blickie will help the Somalia people prosper and move forward. With PL, SL, JL gone, we can form one army under one leader, and protect our people in Ogaden and NEP.

If this happened, we could both agree, the Dadaab refugees would pour into Somalia with no hesitation, instead of begging the Kenyan authority.

That's what u call a concrete reason?

How bout we do all that and still keep our states which is already in the hands of their rightful owners and we keep focus on a strong United federal Somalia and plz for the last time can u leave ppl from nfd and ogadenia out of this and the reason I say that is because even if they wernt part of Ethiopia and Kenya they would still want their own country rather then join Somalia

Bro ppl have moved on and these are the real options on the table

New ways why are u against these federal states what harm have they brought to you?

That's what u call a concrete reason?

How bout we do all that and still keep our states which is already in the hands of their rightful owners and we keep focus on a strong United federal Somalia and plz for the last time can u leave ppl from nfd and ogadenia out of this and the reason I say that is because even if they wernt part of Ethiopia and Kenya they would still want their own country rather then join Somalia

Bro ppl have moved on and these are
the real options on the table

New ways why are u against these federal states what harm have they brought to you?

The difference between me and you is, you're closed minded and I'm a visionary. If we keep states, then that would lead to the further separation of Somali people, that qabiil hate trend will never end. Getting rid of the semi autonomous regions will benefit all Somalis, people will feel comfortable living in cities their families are not from. The men of NEP, Ogaden can pledge support to their masters, but the women and children are abused everyday, and it saddens me. Watch this

The difference between me and you is, you're closed minded and I'm a visionary. If we keep states, then that would lead to the further separation of Somali people, that qabiil hate trend will never end. Getting rid of the semi autonomous regions will benefit all Somalis, people will feel comfortable living in cities their families are not from. The men of NEP, Ogaden can pledge support to their masters, but the women and children are abused everyday, and it saddens me. Watch this

I'm not closed mined it's just that I'm a realist firstly the ppl in ogadenia and nfd are doing much better then the ppl in Somalia, did u know that thousand of students move from pl to jijiga for further education and that the ddsi offers scholarships to students from pl and sl so I don't know what suffering ur talking about secondly what makes u think qabil is the source of all even in Somalia, somalia is not suffering from qabil but rather from bunch of illiterate fucks who just wanna live of other ppls land and wealth and the not gonna happen

I'm all down for Somalinimo but that's as far as it will go ppl are tired and want wat works and I believe that's the only solution

The British made of fun of dervish people and called the sayyid mad mullah for fighting British, Italian, Ethiopian at once. but he won 3 campaigns against them. Nobody believed that SYL could force the British & Italy to withdraw from Somalia but they did it. BTW they were students who were from16 to up. In 1994 one Somali subclan forced USA Pakistan, Malaysia ' armies to leave Somalia. Remember always in 1977 war Somali army was 70 thousand but defeated 1/2 million Ethiopian and they need 15,000 Cuban, Soviet Union experts just to force us back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts