United Somalia | Greater Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this complete ignorant lunatic. No government was overthrown, elders / politicians where not arrested, we didn't focus on our army, and we did not invade Ethiopia.

Siad (aun) succeeded Shermarke (aun). Paranoid elders and politicians fled the country, our army was ready in 1969, and we invaded our rightful Ogaden region in which we where successful.
You got to tell me what kind of kush you are smoking. I want to go to make believe land too. :feedme:

somalis would get ass fucked by the Ethiopians military, with ease. they have tanks,warships,fighter jets, drones etc.......somalis have ak47s. lol

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
somalis would get ass fucked by the Ethiopians military, with ease. they have tanks,warships,fighter jets, drones etc.......somalis have ak47s. lol

I don't understand why Somalia would have to invade Any country. If and that's a strong if, we're able to unite and all that kumbaya shit it would be much easier to use soft power and manipulate the current tribal tension in both Kenya and Ethiopia. I swear geeljires should not be in charge of anything.

I don't understand why Somalia would have to invade Any country. If and that's a strong if, we're able to unite and all that kumbaya shit it would be much easier to use soft power and manipulate the current tribal tension in both Kenya and Ethiopia. I swear geeljires should not be in charge of anything.
because it will eventually backfire. just go look at the turks and pakis.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
because it will eventually backfire. just go look at the turks and pakis.

No not really. Both Kenya and Ethiopia have secession movements. Kenyan police just last month was shooting at protesters. Plus I wouldn't want NEP nor Ogadenia to join Somalia. Would be nice if they were independent and we had Somali nations as our neighbors.

No not really. Both Kenya and Ethiopia have secession movements. Kenyan police just last month was shooting at protesters. Plus I wouldn't want NEP nor Ogadenia to join Somalia. Would be nice if they were independent and we had Somali nations as our neighbors.
and Somali doesn't? how many regions are trying to split and become their own country? if you think Kenya and Ethiopia can't do the same thing to Somalia, then idk wat to tell you. also it would be much harder to split from those two countries because the military is loyal to the state. And the west doesn't really give a f*ck about them.

Ok tell me one concrete advantage we would have in getting rid of the semi atonomies

And who would fill in the vacuum they leave behind

The concrete advantage of getting rid of the semi autonomous regions is uniting the Somalia people. Where all sick and tired of this qabiil nonsense, so the imprisonment of Silaanyo, Gaas and Blickie will help the Somalia people prosper and move forward. With PL, SL, JL gone, we can form one army under one leader, and protect our people in Ogaden and NEP.

If this happened, we could both agree, the Dadaab refugees would pour into Somalia with no hesitation, instead of begging the Kenyan authority.

This one got that good brainwash:russ:
. You got dicked down in the head by a faqash:lol:

@Bahal don't hide in the like section, please bruh you know better than to egg him on

@Suxuufi we all know how much you BEG to be Isaaq. So if I where you I'd stop hopping around from qabiil to qabiil and focus on the future of the country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just want every Habash man, woman, and child removed from this earth.

Is that so hard to understand?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
and Somali doesn't? how many regions are trying to split and become their own country? if you think Kenya and Ethiopia can't do the same thing to Somalia, then idk wat to tell you. also it would be much harder to split from those two countries because the military is loyal to the state. And the west doesn't really give a f*ck about them.

Yeah you didn't get my point. I don't see any of this happening in this decade or even in the next. For any of this to happen we would have to unite and leave qabil behind and that's not happening anytime soon.

So what if he wants to beg isaaq?

He's claiming Isaaq just the way your forefathers claimed it. What every Somali can agree with is, these qabiil loving bastards like you are all foreigners. The difference between ethnic Somalis (darood, isaaq, hawiye etc) and fake Somalis like you is, we always loved each other, nothing got in between us. But the moment you lot arrived, from God knows where, we've been in a civil war ever since. My many Isaaq, darood, hawiye relatives, want peace, where all sick and tired of this nonsense. But fake claimers like you are in the way.

This qabiil war can end before Friday, simply get rid of PL, SL, JL, DJ. Imagine they where abolished, every Somali will be celebrating with joy, and I could say that with full confidence.

waraabe

Your superior
He's claiming Isaaq just the way your forefathers claimed it. What every Somali can agree with is, these qabiil loving bastards like you are all foreigners. The difference between ethnic Somalis (darood, isaaq, hawiye etc) and fake Somalis like you is, we always loved each other, nothing got in between us. But the moment you lot arrived, from God knows where, we've been in a civil war ever since. My many Isaaq, darood, hawiye relatives, want peace, where all sick and tired of this nonsense. But fake claimers like you are in the way.

Kkkkkkk you are a crazy

waraabe

Your superior
This qabiil war can end before Friday, simply get rid of PL, SL, JL, DJ. Imagine they where abolished, every Somali will be celebrating with joy, and I could say that with full confidence.
SL isn't in your country stop mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending