UN Secretary A. Guterres Visiting Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
ceerigabo has never been shared. It has always been Hy/HJ place. Take your bullshit somewhere else

:lol:

Cerigaabo was under the warsangeli sultanate. Your ancestors were living in caves and mountains while the darood had the good mainland.

Also it was part of darawish state. You isaaq took it not long ago lol. Some dhulbahantes live in ceerigabo anyway.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sool and sanag doesn't belong to hj, hy, warsangali or dhulbahante. It belongs to Somaliland citizens. Matter of a fact no region belongs to a qabil. Kill this qabil bullshit.

Sool and sanag doesn't belong to hj, hy, warsangali or dhulbahante. It belongs to Somaliland citizens. Matter of a fact no region belongs to a qabil. Kill this qabil bullshit.
I am sorry but can you explain me who are the citizen of Somaliland? I thought Isaaq were the ony citizens of Somaliland

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I am sorry but can you explain me who are the citizen of Somaliland? I thought Isaaq were the ony citizens of Somaliland

No. Somaliland isn't isaaqland. Waa dhulka somaalida. Ayeeydaydo hoya waa dhulbahante. I don't know much about the dhulbahante abtiris but what's Garaad Maxamed? I hear that a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts