Uk Somali guys are the best

Kkkkkkkk north london council estate*

you know how difficult it is for older people to learn the dutch language, my dad learned a bit and had friends but my mum basically only had convos on the phone with relatives. I feel sorry for you, I went to Eindhoven just before covid I thought I landed in asmara. I didn’t meet a single farax that could speak dutch. If you need a job in london let me know sxb £700 a week.
That’s even worse

them hawiyes are crazy up there :heh:

tpl haych got jumped by some filthy albainians kulaha ”i thought we were friends”:mjlol::mjlol:

imagine getting bullied by albos

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
That’s even worse

tpl haych got jumped by some filthy albainians kulaha ”i thought we were friends”:mjlol::mjlol:

Albanians are mobsters. Somalis are usually just street soldiers while Albanians are mobsters who bring firearms and drugs into the uk. They cause so much havoc. You don't want to mess with them. Somalis can't compete

That’s even worse

Alhamdulilah I have a car, I lock the doors and mean mug all the gangs when I’m zooming by.

giphy.gif

Did he get slapped recently? It’s weird how these farax youths go toe to toe, them Albanians all became hench in prison.

Albanians are mobsters. Somalis are usually just street soldiers while Albanians are mobsters who bring firearms and drugs into the uk. They cause so much havoc. You don't want to mess with them. Somalis can't compete
malistrip run east lmao got all mobs and gangs there shook. albos dont do shit there :drakekidding:

I was thinking exact same, the comparisons I see on social media are baffling. Albos/Turks are mostly grown men driving brand new german cars while the faraxs are skinny yutes with faded air forces.

Alhamdulilah I have a car, I lock the doors and mean mug all the gangs when I’m zooming by.

giphy.gif

Did he get slapped recently? It’s weird how these farax youths go toe to toe, them Albanians all became hench in prison.
I think 2 or 3 years ago

saw it on Instagram years ago

I was thinking exact same, the comparisons I see on social media are baffling. Albos/Turks are mostly grown men driving brand new german cars while the faraxs are skinny yutes with faded air forces.
the short faraxs are the dangerous ones. if u see a midget somali at 2 am run for your life

giphy.gif

He’s habar gidir too

i had to search up where turn pike lane is turns out its Close to tottenham where thos ofb niggas are and they beef them too :mjlol:

that area is hilarious beef wlhi

He’s habar gidir too

i had to search up where turn pike lane is turns out its Close to tottenham where thos ofb niggas are and they beef them too :mjlol:

how the f*ck did u know hes HG we dont claim him uffff what a gangister

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
He’s habar gidir too

One ofb main members got locked up for 21 years for being affiliated with a murder. This is there best song.

Trending

Latest posts