Uk Somali guys are the best

He’s habar gidir too

i had to search up where turn pike lane is turns out its Close to tottenham where thos ofb niggas are and they beef them too :mjlol:

that area is hilarious beef wlhi
I’m a north london delivery driver, I know where all the gangs live and can even recognise some if police paid me. One time I delivered in broadwaterfarm estate where ofb live, some Madow started testing me, asked me if I was all right. I told him I’m good. He walked into this flat and came back out with his hands in his pocket and asked me if I was all right again. My life flashed before me. I told my employer I’m not delivering there again.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I’m a north london delivery driver, I know where all the gangs live and can even recognise some if police paid me. One time I delivered in broadwaterfarm estate where ofb live, some Madow started testing me, asked me if I was all right. I told him I’m good. He walked into this flat and came back out with his hands in his pocket and asked me if I was all right again. My life flashed before me. I told my employer I’m not delivering there again.
Authibillah crazy experience.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I was thinking exact same, the comparisons I see on social media are baffling. Albos/Turks are mostly grown men driving brand new german cars while the faraxs are skinny yutes with faded air forces.
Agree as well somalis are not organised criminals like these guys. There just some street kids who sell drugs and fight over postcode beef

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
malistrip biggest gang in london lmaoo. they literally a mob
No there not. The gang is very small set based in Leyton East London. Most of there members are doing life in jail. Sxv
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts