Uk somali girls please have self respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis have been going carnival from back in the day. I remember my older cousin going to carnival with a 150 Somali roadmansecurity inc.The only thing that has changed is the number of Xalimos going.
Why were the somali guys even going :yloezpe: now they are complaining about somali females attending carnivals when the mandems used to go there for years.. Double standard at its finest.

Reborn
Idk any shisha spots here never seen a somali in shisha spot most somalis here have a job or go university never seen or heard of some somali girls giving heads its mostly caadans and madows here who do bad things tbh not somalis

To say that you must be one of the miskeen girls that have never been in one:chrisfreshhah:
The shisha lounges here is infested with somali's so much so my boy is planning to open one to get a piece of the cake. :mjlol:

Fels

#trollhunter
To say that you must be one of the miskeen girls that have never been in one:chrisfreshhah:
The shisha lounges here is infested with somali's so much so my boy is planning to open one to get a piece of the cake. :mjlol:
Say walahi the f*ck where in bristol:mindblown:

Reborn
Say walahi the f*ck where in bristol:mindblown:

Avana lounge & pasha next to Lona on Gloucester road.
Coco's on stapleton road and Zyka on Fishpond road.
You must have a good crowd of friends for you to never heard/been to such despicable places

Fels

#trollhunter
Avana lounge & pasha next to Lona on Gloucester road.
Coco's on stapleton road and Zyka on Fishpond road.
You must have a good crowd of friends for you to never heard/been to such despicable places
I don't really have that much somali friends

In the U.S Madows love Somali girls. They always call us cleopatra, Nubian queens. But wallahi billahi we pay them dust, nobody is checking for madow men.

U.K sister please stop smearing our beautiful name onto the ground. Don't claim Somali if you're a hoe.
Exhibit #1000 illustrating the difference between West Indians (Jamaicans) and AA's.
AA's are more respectful, open and accomplished in general :dzmxmmb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending