Uk somali girls please have self respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
damnn you just shared your experience with the forum users youve been very busy getting jiggy with the priest AND now your stealing boyfriends damn yo breaking hurts and also hiv positive im sure your husband wouldnt be happy
Lmao have you found your Jamaican price charming yet :gaasdrink:

VixR

Veritas
its fun you should try it ohh wait you r with your jamaican booo thang hows that holding up ??
I’ve never seen a Jamaican in my life. Rastas might as well be fairies - I’ve never seen one :icon lol:

Black guys are incredibly agreeable, I bet these tweets are the product of the many twitter beefs between Somalis and blacks so why get butthurt?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I’ve never seen a Jamaican in my life. Rastas might as well be fairies - I’ve never seen one :icon lol:

Black guys are incredibly agreeable, I bet these tweets are the product of the many twitter beefs between Somalis and blacks so why get butthurt?

You must be American or Canadian. I noticed the UK people on here don't like blacks and they have bad relations with them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Forreal bruh you getting worked up on a button? :gucciwhat:

giphy.gif

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
2012 and 2013 the current obesity epidemic didn't exist among our women.

Somalis in London had their own night clubs I kid you not and exclusive joints no other ethnic joined

The males those days are now 30+ most of them married and off far higher quality then those today, the same applies for the women

You had no confused atheists or infidels back then, there was true bonafide self pride and love for ones identity which is rare in this generation.

Which explains their sour grapes

Shit post.

VixR

Veritas
Exclusively Somali nightclubs in London? Word?

I’m trying really hard to imagine that but I’m falling short :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending