Uk somali girls please have self respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Apparently theres rumour going on in twitter that no maadow guy wanted a whine from them in carni notting hill 2018 and that they were disgusted by that thought smh here is proof of a adoon saying something similair yet we will have XAARlimos entertain these vile subhumans I KNOW these tweets are old i get that but just remember this is how they think and see of you. They basically will beat you up smh

Dont get me wrong i care for my somalis worldwide but we have to sort this mess out because this is just beyond embarassing

I went to carnival and all I saw were somali girls in female groups minding their own. Don't create fake news from a couple of unknown twitter users.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I went to carnival and all I saw were somali girls in female groups minding their own. Don't create fake news from a couple of unknown twitter users.
even if its fake news or not you will still see some rotten ones who will embarass themselves and jump on these maadow guys when they clearly disgusted by them

This is from 2012- 2013 :gnzbryw::gnzbryw: . I don’t understand would any Somali girl go for a Madow. People upgrade ffs. Uk Somalis are trash anyways.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is from 2012- 2013 :gnzbryw::gnzbryw: . I don’t understand would any Somali girl go for a Madow. People upgrade ffs. Uk Somalis are trash anyways.
im not gonna generalize sis but its an epidemic not ony from the uk but in america and canada but especially the uk you see what they typed about somali girls theyre so disgusted they wouldnt even want a kiss they see even the girls as subhumans so imagine how they view somalis in general.

even if its fake news or not you will still see some rotten ones who will embarass themselves and jump on these maadow guys when they clearly disgusted by them
I never went to carni but I saw many return and come out the station. I've seen quite a few buff xalimos walking with Madows. One of them came out of seven sisters underground, I could swear this Madow was atleast 10 years older but she was still so comfy with him. I shed a small tear and went about my business.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I never went to carni but I saw many return and come out the station. I've seen quite a few buff xalimos walking with Madows. One of them came out of seven sisters underground, I could swear this Madow was atleast 10 years older but she was still so comfy with him. I shed a small tear and went about my business.
failed parenting those parents dont deserve to return to somalia absolute disgraceful and disgusting.

kvV1VZY9_400x400.jpg

Madow acting as if any Somali girl would want him in the first place. Self respecting Somali girls don't really go for no necked, midget slaves with Madow noses.

Keo

VIP
Man, seems like there's too many Somalis in London nowadays. The spotlight is on us and our reputation there seems to be worsening. I might move to Birmingham and ask my aunt to help me settle there or just leave the country and go back to Finland.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In the U.S Madows love Somali girls. They always call us cleopatra, Nubian queens. But wallahi billahi we pay them dust, nobody is checking for madow men.

U.K sister please stop smearing our beautiful name onto the ground. Don't claim Somali if you're a hoe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently theres rumour going on in twitter that no maadow guy wanted a whine from them in carni notting hill 2018 and that they were disgusted by that thought smh here is proof of a adoon saying something similair yet we will have XAARlimos entertain these vile subhumans I KNOW these tweets are old i get that but just remember this is how they think and see of you. They basically will beat you up smh

Dont get me wrong i care for my somalis worldwide but we have to sort this mess out because this is just beyond embarassing

Somali girls are a fetish now.

Fels

#trollhunter
Whats with this
In the U.S Madows love Somali girls. They always call us cleopatra, Nubian queens. But wallahi billahi we pay them dust, nobody is checking for madow men.

U.K sister please stop smearing our beautiful name onto the ground. Don't claim Somali if you're a hoe.
This is in london not uk i haven't seen this type of shit happen in where i live and yeah i think they should be pretending their ethiopian or some other cover up tbh

Keo

VIP

It's even worse for Ethiopian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending