UK set conditions for Somaliland recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish, Oil, Natural resources, Livestock, Even agriculture, although that would be little since we only have enough to feed ourselves.

We can also exploit Ethiopia's situation.

100 million+ Ethiopia is a ready made market for somaliland to offer various shipping services.

@merka thanks i was on my phone so the pdf looked like a media file somehow?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You'll never get recognised, don't know what's so hard to understand about this. That was the old UK/US position around 10-12 years ago when there was an absence of a Somali state, that was your only chance and you failed to garner support for recognition. I'll be surprised if there will be a Somaliland in 2-3 years time.

Reason why Somaliland should not get independence is because it will cause other states to copy Somaliland secessionist.

Also AU is responsible for border issues in Africa.

So until an African countries recognize Somaliland it won't Happen

Let's not forelg
Fish, Oil, Natural resources, Livestock, Even agriculture, although that would be little since we only have enough to feed ourselves.

We can also exploit Ethiopia's situation.

Your fruits are from Ethiopia and south somalia :lol:

And didn't your oil exploration become a fail this year?

Your country can't hold elections and are starting to arrest journalist lately.

I don't think you will get independence.

Let's not forelg

Your fruits are from Ethiopia and south somalia :lol:

And didn't your oil exploration become a fail this year?

Your country can't hold elections and are starting to arrest journalist lately.

I don't think you will get independence.

I think people like you just love to ignore facts and current affairs.

We have banned all imports on vegetables and egg recently: http://thenational-somaliland.com/2017/04/19/government-bans-imports-eggs-vegetables/
our imported food is mainly from Egypt and Ethiopia.

Oil exploration takes a long time, especially with the lack of infrastructure.

I do think we will receive independence

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I think people like you just love to ignore facts and current affairs.

We have banned all imports on vegetables and egg recently: http://thenational-somaliland.com/2017/04/19/government-bans-imports-eggs-vegetables/
our imported food is mainly from Egypt and Ethiopia.

Oil exploration takes a long time, especially with the lack of infrastructure.

I do think we will receive independence
Imported food wasn't banned from Ethiopia, but from Egypt because of diseases.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:ohhh: For how much and where can I buy a Somaliland passport before it's too late?:lolbron:

Imported food wasn't banned from Ethiopia, but from Egypt because of diseases.

If you read the article, it clearly states:

Mohamud Warsame Jama, Somaliland's Deputy Minister for Commerce, held a press conference on Wednesday announcing a ban on egg imports from Ethiopia and vegetable imports from Egypt.

"The ban is not associated with health concerns but rather a plan to encourage Somalilanders to eat local" Jama added.

Somaliland was independent for 5 days in 1960, her biggest mistake was to join us and our Xoolonimo.

If Somaliland stayed independent since 1960, it would have kept Somalia stable. Somalis only move forward when they see other Somalis doing well. We can't just look to Djibouti, the peninsula needs to turn into 3-4 other independent countries just like precolonial borders.

Somalis need to compete with each other in order to develop each other, this is a sad and simple truth.

The day Somaliland gets independence is the day Somali consciousness opens.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
This won't happen and Somaliland passport is useless as a paper.

I dont think it will happen either, but you never know. Might be an investment that pays off in the future. Surely it won't be too expensive. @merka help a brother out :mjohreally:

I dont think it will happen either, but you never know. Might be an investment that pays off in the future. Surely it won't be too expensive. @merka help a brother out :mjohreally:

I am already registered as a Somaliland Citizen from Buuhoodle cuz I registered last year voting registration.

I can buy the citizen card if I want for 20 Dollars. It its useless and doesn't give you any privilege.

Somaliland doesn't exist so its like buying a blank paper :lol:

Also I won't vote I just registered because some guy told me you can get arrested.

It was a fucking lie.

@merka help a brother out :mjohreally:
Go to Hargeisa and speak with Cali Dheere, he's usually chilling with his goat at the airplane memorial.

Go and give him 50USD and a bag of khat for payment. As well as your photo and ID.

After 3 days, come back to the same spot and you'll receive your official Somaliland passport. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending