Time to revoke Abdi Gaal's mod position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
The only crazy person is you. Look at this keyboard warrior why don't you talk like this in person you can't. SMH.. These Atheist talk so much ish but when they get put in their place they cry foul bunch weak people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You would have never said that to the face of the greatest Atheist that has ever lived Joseph Stalin. You can't even say that to my face! Talk about cowards you Muslims are nothing but cowards who hide behind women and children.
Black hawk down lol

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You would have never said that to the face of the greatest Atheist that has ever lived Joseph Stalin. You can't even say that to my face! Talk about cowards you Muslims are nothing but cowards who hide behind women and children.
Would you proclaim your atheistic views in front of Khalid Bin Walid?Man would have your head flying before you uttered another word

You guys are giving AJ credit that he does not deserve. The biggest troll on SS is the admin..I caught this nicca slipping.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're mj I'm mj too but guess what I'm your biggest enemy hmmm I wonder why?

this nigga is the biggest troll this forum has seen

Would you proclaim your atheistic views in front of Khalid Bin Walid?Man would have your head flying before you uttered another word
Khalid Bin Walid was a fighter and I agree but that was when Muslims and the west technologies where at the same level. Muslims are nothing but backwards after that. Anybody can fight with swords and horses! Muslims can never have anything other than horses and swords! All weapons are made in Western countries. Ethiopia makes it's own weapons but not another single country in Africa well yea that proves it.

Khalid Bin Walid was a fighter and I agree but that was when Muslims and the west technologies where at the same level. Muslims are nothing but backwards after that. Anybody can fight with swords and horses! Muslims can never anything other than horses and swords! All weapons are made in Western countries. Ethiopia makes it's own weapons but not another single country in Africa well yea that proves it.
How many sausages have you received my Atheist friend ?

S

SOMACOON

UdTfs.gif

The moment when administrator and AbdiJohnson are the same person. lol You folks either never learn or you're all in this together; I really can't tell.

AJ either owns or co-owns SomaliSpot so you better get used to this or find an alternative because I don't see him losing his position, if that's what bothers you.

The moment when administrator and AbdiJohnson are the same person. lol You folks either never learn or you're all in this together; I really can't tell.

AJ either owns or co-owns SomaliSpot so you better get used to this or find an alternative because I don't see him losing his position, if that's what bothers you.
AJ will never be defeated I support him and I will make sure he stays on the top but unlike other places we don't try to recruit you to terrorism. Never go to Somali-net they have recruiters their..

Status
Not open for further replies.