Time to revoke Abdi Gaal's mod position

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

Why bother dedicating a thread to a person whom you don't like and are 100% against their views and existence? :faysalwtf:

Seriously, these kinds of threads are nothing more than ego boosters:damedamn:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

The moment when administrator and AbdiJohnson are the same person. lol You folks either never learn or you're all in this together; I really can't tell.

AJ either owns or co-owns SomaliSpot so you better get used to this or find an alternative because I don't see him losing his position, if that's what bothers you.
The owner seems to know who I am, so It can't be AbdiJohn, I've never met this niggah and If I did, I would remember just fine.
But I must say the site is corrupted, we certainly need new authorities in the building.
People seem to be afraid of one another, in particular the MODS. If one person has crossed the line, the other MOD should addressed it with profession. It seems as if every MOD is entitled to an endless VETO experience. One should be approached, not misguided.

Khalid Bin Walid was a fighter and I agree but that was when Muslims and the west technologies where at the same level. Muslims are nothing but backwards after that. Anybody can fight with swords and horses! Muslims can never have anything other than horses and swords! All weapons are made in Western countries. Ethiopia makes it's own weapons but not another single country in Africa well yea that proves it.

Looll why is every Somali a pro-White bootyclapper? Trying to pass off Western accomplishments as your own.

We know very well your Somali ass had nothing to do with Western developments such as airplanes, tanks, computers, satellites and other modern technologies. They were solely invented at the hands of White European men, yet you're trying to brag as if you share in these achievements. :umhxisq:

You're a slave.

If you are atheist then you have no moral foundation since you object to every thing in the Quran and Bible therefore you shouldn't have a problem with stretching men's assholes you
Hey
Looll why is every Somali a pro-White bootyclapper? Trying to pass off Western accomplishments as your own.

We know very well your Somali ass had nothing to do with Western developments such as airplanes, tanks, computers, satellites and other modern technologies. They were solely invented at the hands of White European men, yet you're trying to brag as if you share in these achievements. :umhxisq:

You're a slave.
Because if the USSR has won they would have turned Somalia and every other African nations to an Atheistic society. You losers were getting funded by Soviets idiot already forget history.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

You're a slave.
I guess atheism is a way for him to distance himself from Somalis.What a sad creature....@truthfaggot they will never accept your black ass warya!

I guess atheism is a way for him to distance himself from Somalis.What a sad creature....@truthfaggot they will never accept your black ass warya!
You do know Arabs don't consider you to be equal you are a slave and will be treated shit in Saudi Arabia. The Communist party saw every man as equal and they fought the ideas of western democracy fought against Christians, Muslims and Jews. It was so close so close Atheist were so close to rule the world. Ethiopia and Somalia as communists that would have been a dream.

You do know Arabs don't consider you to be equal you are a slave and will be treated shit in Saudi Arabia. The Communist party saw every man as equal and they fought the ideas of western democracy fought against Christians, Muslims and Jews. It was so close so close Atheist were so close to rule the world. Ethiopia and Somalia as communists that would have been a dream.

Your father should have pulled out.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

@Waranle and @Kaafiye have never been to Somalia before. There was a gay man being protected by his clan elders when he was sent to jail. They broke him out of jail. And you're saying an atheist doesn't have a clan. Lmfao. You're out of your minds.

A clan will never give up one of their own if they are atheist or gay for execution. Dream on. They will protect him.

@Waranle and @Kaafiye have never been to Somalia before. There was a gay man being protected by his clan elders when he was sent to jail. They broke him out of jail. And you're saying an atheist doesn't have a clan. Lmfao. You're out of your minds.

A clan will never give up one of their own if they are atheist or gay for execution. Dream on. They will protect him.

First off, I've been to Somalia.

Second of all, being gay is nowhere near as bad as being an Atheist. One is just a sin, the other involves denying your Creator entirely.

Third of all, aren't you a Shia as you claim? Or did you switch back to being an Atheist again? Or is this just a symptom of your very serious personality disorder?

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

I haven't been to Somalia cause I only go to Somaliland/Ethiopia every summer.Try again bud.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
First off, I've been to Somalia.

Second of all, being gay is nowhere near as bad as being an Atheist. One is just a sin, the other involves denying your Creator entirely.

Third of all, aren't you a Shia as you claim? Or did you switch back to being an Atheist again? Or is this just a symptom of your very serious personality disorder?
If he is bipolar then he will be unfit for being MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts