Time to revoke Abdi Gaal's mod position

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
This guy is the biggest troll on this forum yet the mod. He has been trolling very hard and is costing this forum credibility. I made a topic about syrian starving children and he was the first to troll. I was one of his biggest supporters because i thought he was not understood and the religious nut jobs were just being idiotic and boy was i wrong. @administrator

This guy is the biggest troll on this forum yet the mod. He has been trolling very hard and is costing this forum credibility. I made a topic about syrian starving children and he was the first to troll. I was one of his biggest supporters because i thought he was not understood and the religious nut jobs were just being idiotic and boy was i wrong. @administrator
You don't want Abid you want me you little Somaliland fucker and Abdi is just a nice guy but you mess with me and I will make sure you don't stand on a leg till you submit to Atheism and the perfect methodology of A Secular Atheistic State.

Phff. This website is growing by the day and has seen an explosion of interest even by foreigners on Twitter. SOMALISPOT has grown under my watch and I do a damn good job moderating this place. I have loyalty to SOMALISPOT. I don't go anywhere else and I am quick to respond to reports in a fair manner. Unlike you Warabe who is a contributor to many other Somali forums. Do we give you the mod position? I'm loyal to this place

I don't give a damn if you don't like me but I'm a damn competent and reliable mod.

waraabe

Your superior
You don't want Abid you want me you little Somaliland fucker and Abdi is just a nice guy but you mess with me and I will make sure you don't stand on a leg till you submit to Atheism and the perfect methodology of A Secular Atheistic State.

i knew i should've pulled out

How is the biggest troll on this forum being allowed the Modship position? He should be stripped of his Mod privileges entirely.

How is the biggest troll on this forum being allowed the Modship position? He should be stripped of his Mod privileges entirely.

Being mod isn't a privilege. I am the most competent and reliable person to oversee SOMALISPOT. I was chosen because of my abilities and because of my loyalty and because I can carry out the duties required.

Just before I signed up, I use to browse the forums and let's just say I've never come across a forum moderator like this Mr Abdi character.

As I said earlier, I believe this forum has great potential but his leadership is an embarrassment to the place.

Just before I signed up, I use to browse the forums and let's just say I've never come across a forum moderator like this Mr Abdi character.

As I said earlier, I believe this forum has great potential but his leadership is an embarrassment to the place.
Abdi let's us be free and you think a forum like somali-net is good I'm telling you Wahabist and Muslim extremist control Somali-net they should rename it to Jihadist Recruitment Forum.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi let's us be free and you think a forum like somali-net is good I'm telling you Wahabist and Muslim extremist control Somali-net they should rename it to Jihadist Recruitment Forum.
The overwhelming majority of Somalis are Muslims now behave your self cause you're in the minority you trash.

My biggest enemy, the man I want dead in real life has not been ever unfairly treated by me. @Kaafiye knows deep down AbdiJohnson, based solely on his abilities, is the best mod for SOMALISPOT along with @Duchess

I

InaFreja

Although AJ is a western bumlicker and a closet Shia he does his job quite well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending