This is the Somali phenotype that ajnabis love the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nose breathing
james_ellsworth.jpg

To get Hunter eyes i did these
(Warning if you sleep late or do any irregular activities it will mess it up )

not gonna lie in a good day even my facial structure and eyes are Bismillah then it messes up i understood my problem (not drinking water , dark circles under eyes , irregular skin colour with dark pores ) thankfully I have a lot of potential mashallah here it is

Step 1 rest your tongue fully on the roof of your mouth and push up only the literal baaaack of your tounge should be left , your tip of your tounge should reach to the bottom of your upper middle teeth

Step 2 move/stretch your lower jaw toward be warned not to stretch it to the moon but just enough so your bottom and upper teeth are perfectly aligned

Step 3 breath through nose

For sharper / hunter eyes

If you are above 18--25 (it's different for most people) it will take longer

Step 1 lower your eyebrows and aim them to each other this is important (this easily solves the upper eyelid problem) but if it doesn't work which is rare try moving your upper eyelid up to hide it

Step 2 this includes the tounge exercise with your tounge pushing up slightly push your cheek muscle up like you are squinting slightly after quite some time your muscles get used to this position so don't mess it up

Try this in front of a mirror to see your preferred position
Thanks so much for this! I've started doing it from yesterday. How many times a day should I do it and for how long? Also, how long (days/weeks) did it take for you to start getting hunters eyes. Also, is there any way I can make my chin stick out and to make my cheek bigger.

World

VIP
Too fat

random thought: ive noticed a lot of somali girls who post thirst traps never post it showing skin, but by wearing a dress or something. i think a lot of them are chubby with protruding bellies which is why you dont see them wear less. abayas are no longer worn for religious reasons but to mask obesity.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Thanks so much for this! I've started doing it from yesterday. How many times a day should I do it and for how long? Also, how long (days/weeks) did it take for you to start getting hunters eyes. Also, is there any way I can make my chin stick out and to make my cheek bigger.
They tounge and jaw excersise will widen your jaw i also think you moving your jaw will widen the chin too but this excersise helps the inner face (chin mouth cheeks jawline ) but chewing also hard stuff not too hard defines the outer face (outline makes your face more defined / masculine)

Do this as much as you can but the nose breathing is permanent ALWAYS BREATH THROUGH NOSE AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH

They tounge and jaw excersise will widen your jaw i also think you moving your jaw will widen the chin too but this excersise helps the inner face (chin mouth cheeks jawline ) but chewing also hard stuff not too hard defines the outer face (outline makes your face more defined / masculine)

Do this as much as you can but the nose breathing is permanent ALWAYS BREATH THROUGH NOSE AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH
When did you step don the rabbit hole???

:ummhmm:

What about if I want a more V-shaped jaw? Are there any excercises for that??

Thanks! I'll try this. God bless you!:)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Cheek bigger
How are you somali without high cheekbones:ayaanswag:

This is for men and women It just "pushes" the jaw toward and either widens it or sharpens it but lol imagine waking up with a more wider jawline than all the males in your family hahaha xd

I have a pretty wide jaw already, so should I stop breathing through my nose cos I really want a more V-looking one?? :yloezpe:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Post picture...

To many ppl are selling dreams.

:nahgirl:
Haha seriously i didn't believe it too until I saw the results

I have a pretty wide jaw already, so should I stop breathing through my nose cos I really want a more V-looking one?? :yloezpe:
Lol mouth breathing = leaving your mouth hanging open which weakens the jaw muscles and it starts to sink into the neck
But the excersise pushes the jaw forward and it magnifys your facial features depending if your a man or woman

Men and women have different head shapes the excersise helps with that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending