This is the Somali phenotype that ajnabis love the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
So is no one gonna say anything about my post may allah help us all the users here like blm halimo stories more than beneficial scientific studies that are trying to help them Lmfao what did we do to get this curse

@D2HUM8L31NE can you stop trolling lmao
I would upload a before and after pic of me but I don't another dark skin somalis are discriminated thread by one of these xalimos

So is no one gonna say anything about my post may allah help us all the users here like blm halimo stories more than beneficial scientific studies that are trying to help them Lmfao what did we do to get this curse

I would upload a before and after pic of me but I don't another dark skin somalis are discriminated thread by one of these xalimos
Post it . Its for the greater good:samwelcome:

op gtfo no offence but that girls above average at best

But this girl bismillah is among a handful of xalimos i would consider

Op and others need to learn this

i base myself of these studies if you fall under these unattractive categories you can change that with this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A&t=138s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10&t=173s

rest your lounge firmly on the roof of your mouth and move your jaw forward so your bottom teeth and upper teeth align and MOST IMPORTANTLY BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE NOT MOUTH CLOSE YOUR MOUTH MOVE YOUR CHEEKS UP LIKE YOUR SQUINTING TO GET HUNTER EYES it worked for me but you need continuation

i hope everyone tries this please share the video to everyone you know it is really important the earlier you do it the beet
Walal, I know Im late to post but may Allah bless u for taking the time out to write this. Can you explain exactly the method you used to get hunter's eyes in more detail please? Thankfully, I haven't mouth breathed as a kid.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Im glad im not the only one who noticed average somalis gettung hyped up. I mean good for them maybe since we're used to those face we don't find them as beautiful as they should be.
But isnt this the case with everyone online i see regularly more pretty handsome people on the street compared to celebs or insta/twitter "models".

Im glad im not the only one who noticed average somalis gettung hyped up. I mean good for them maybe since we're used to those face we don't find them as beautiful as they should be.
But isnt this the case with everyone online i see regularly more pretty handsome people on the street compared to celebs or insta/twitter "models".
Well fame or talent brings up your attractivness 2 points. Look at idris elba...ibsee many 40 something blacks look like him. I dont see girls throwing their panties on them in the street

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
To get Hunter eyes i did these
(Warning if you sleep late or do any irregular activities it will mess it up )
Walal, I know Im late to post but may Allah bless u for taking the time out to write this. Can you explain exactly the method you used to get hunter's eyes in more detail please? Thankfully, I haven't mouth breathed as a kid.

not gonna lie in a good day even my facial structure and eyes are Bismillah then it messes up i understood my problem (not drinking water , dark circles under eyes , irregular skin colour with dark pores ) thankfully I have a lot of potential mashallah here it is

Step 1 rest your tongue fully on the roof of your mouth and push up only the literal baaaack of your tounge should be left , your tip of your tounge should reach to the bottom of your upper middle teeth

Step 2 move/stretch your lower jaw toward be warned not to stretch it to the moon but just enough so your bottom and upper teeth are perfectly aligned

Step 3 breath through nose

For sharper / hunter eyes

If you are above 18--25 (it's different for most people) it will take longer

Step 1 lower your eyebrows and aim them to each other this is important (this easily solves the upper eyelid problem) but if it doesn't work which is rare try moving your upper eyelid up to hide it

Step 2 this includes the tounge exercise with your tounge pushing up slightly push your cheek muscle up like you are squinting slightly after quite some time your muscles get used to this position so don't mess it up

Try this in front of a mirror to see your preferred position

op gtfo no offence but that girls above average at best

But this girl bismillah is among a handful of xalimos i would consider

Op and others need to learn this

i base myself of these studies if you fall under these unattractive categories you can change that with this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A&t=138s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10&t=173s

rest your lounge firmly on the roof of your mouth and move your jaw forward so your bottom teeth and upper teeth align and MOST IMPORTANTLY BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE NOT MOUTH CLOSE YOUR MOUTH MOVE YOUR CHEEKS UP LIKE YOUR SQUINTING TO GET HUNTER EYES it worked for me but you need continuation

i hope everyone tries this please share the video to everyone you know it is really important the earlier you do it the beet
I'm lucky I'm inherited good looks.

:banderas::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts