This is our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the Somali government so ignorant? This is the time, we should take advantage of the uprising in Ethiopia. We should fund the Muslim groups, fund the Oromos, fund every group that is not Amhara or Tigrey. It's time for an Oromo Muslim leader to rule the country.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
how can we fund them if were eating shit ourself?
egypt is the only country with enough money to destabilize ethoipia or wipe it out in a week by airforce:manny:

egypt is the only country with enough money to destabilize ethoipia or wipe it out in a week by airforce:manny:

Egypt will also benefit out of the current situation, they are already angry at the many Ethiopian River Nile dams. Nacala, why don't they get the F-16s ready, they could get rid of the dams, help Somalia and make Ethiopia Muslim.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We can't even fund ourselves :bell:. Hopefully Egypt will do it. But let's be reasonable too, we don't want a civil war Ethiopians will either flock to Sudan or Somalia :dead1:
And we all know about their delusional dreams of conquering Somalia :damn:

Somalia isn't turkey..........the only people who have the capital to fund this are the Egyptian. And in all honestly if it gets more heated I think a lot of people in Ethiopia going to have new AKs and RPG

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia isn't turkey..........the only people who have the capital to fund this are the Egyptian. And in all honestly if it gets more heated I think a lot of people in Ethiopia going to have new AKs and RPG

It'll be funny to see Egypt fund rebels in Ethiopia especially knowing Ethiopia and Israel have a close relationship. Egypt would have to bee very covert because I can picture the US shutting it down.

It'll be funny to see Egypt fund rebels in Ethiopia especially knowing Ethiopia and Israel have a close relationship. Egypt would have to bee very covert because I can picture the US shutting it down.
Israelis arent dumb enough to upset the Egyptians especially how they are helping them blockade Gaza. of course, it's going to covert, they ain't going to be announcing that shit. and i think they would use somalia as a in-between

Alshabab started by fighting against the Ethiopian invasion in 2006. Its time for them to leave the business/mafia side of the group and go back to Ogaden and reinforce troops back into ONLF.

There are things we are good at and politics isn't one of them. Ethiopia went down the toilet hole in 1991 when they had the civil war and fighting Eriteria. What did we do? We continued on and descended into a rabbit hole of chaos and destruction ourselves. What would have a smart community done? They'd have put their differences a side and take advantage. During that time we had a lot of milita that could have NOT only destabilize ethiopia but make it dance to our tune. Today we do not have the manpower to even rid them off from our cities. We missed it. They got stronger, and we got weaker until they now patrol our cities and order our leaders around like little kids. We know nothing about politics.

A somali in the comments section says this:

"To make east africa more liveable and a beacon of hope, the state of fake Ethiopia with its different nationalities,languages,ethnicities which has no relation to each other must cease to exist as we know today. arabs must fund, help, openly, the humanitarian forces of Oromia,OLF,,Sidama,ONLF-Somali and gambella liberation front to get independence from tigray terror army and this fragmented,unsustainable country which is the mother of poverty,hunger and tyranny."

An Ethiopian answers:

"wait don't they have the same language and religion in Somalia but they have been killing each other for decades??? Ethiopia is still winning with all our differences we still love each other. Go fix your own country.":faysalwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

"To make east africa more liveable and a beacon of hope, the state of fake Ethiopia with its different nationalities,languages,ethnicities which has no relation to each other must cease to exist as we know today. arabs must fund, help, openly, the humanitarian forces of Oromia,OLF,,Sidama,ONLF-Somali and gambella liberation front to get independence from tigray terror army and this fragmented,unsustainable country which is the mother of poverty,hunger and tyranny."

An Ethiopian answers:

"wait don't they have the same language and religion in Somalia but they have been killing each other for decades??? Ethiopia is still winning with all our differences we still love each other. Go fix your own country.":faysalwtf:

That person is actually right. Somalia one people and we fight and kill each other. Ethiopia have been pretty successful. I don't see a civil war in Ethiopia happening.

Egypt can't even defeat ISIS in its own country, how the hell do you expect them to defeat Ethiopia.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Ethiopia is a zionist project to keep muslims in the horn in check. You are fooling yourselves if you think these 'protests' will lead to the fall of Abissinian empire.

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopia is a zionist project to keep muslims in the horn in check. You are fooling yourselves if you think these 'protests' will lead to the fall of Abissinian empire.

The damn Abyssinian Empire is 3,000 years old.

Since 980 BC!

They will outlive any Somali state. :faysalwtf::meleshame:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The damn Abyssinian Empire is 3,000 years old.

Since 980 BC!

They will outlive any Somali state. :faysalwtf::meleshame:

There's no way it's 3000 years old bro. The Abyssinian Empire was established around the same time as the Adal Sultanate and the Sultanate of Mogadishu.

An Ethiopian answers:

:mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
There's no way it's 3000 years old bro. The Abyssinian Empire was established around the same time as the Adal Sultanate and the Sultanate of Mogadishu.
Dʿmt ደዐመተ is the historic predecessor of modern-day Ethiopia. That kingdom was established at 980 BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts