BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Shout out to harambe's twin sister,

If I looked like this, I would be loose too. Damnit

Harambe.jpg

LMAO is that it?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Harambe how does it feel to be the bottom of the barrel though? You dick obsessed .

LMAOO the jokes write themselves. A high school drop out claiming I'm the bottom of the barrel. Nayaa go look for your fiance and go get your diploma.

N

NaomiHoney

@Reiko @BebsiBolice

This is getting personal. Ladies come on. Let's stop this now. You both are being out negative sides and energy to each other. Come on girls. You're both better than this!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're a failure in life just like your baby daddies condom. :drakekidding:
A hoe with no education, no ambition in life, no goals, no morals is telling someone else that they're a failure. I laughed. I actually laughed out. Harambe you will regret this I promise you. You will regret ever making this topic.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
A hoe with no education, no ambition in life, no goals, no morals is telling someone else that they're a failure. I laughed. I actually laughed out. Harambe you will regret this I promise you. You will regret ever making this topic.

I really pity you but at the same you thinking this is real life is laughable. You need a psychologist tho.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Loooooooool@stray dog. Shut up harambe, you've no rights to utter anything to me. Like I said before you will regret ever making this topic and ever quoting me.

Nayaa go out this is not real life. Why don't you go make real enemies outside of the internet. This is hilarious wallahi you're mentally ill and I shouldn't mock the sick.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nayaa go out this is not real life. Why don't you go make real enemies outside of the internet. This is hilarious wallahi you're mentally ill and I shouldn't mock the sick.
Enemies? I'm not a hoe who fucks every woman's man. Mentally ill? That's rich coming from a chick who was crying to other members because she sent nudes to every guy on this site, no sane person would do that. Go love yourself .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending