This Hindu girl is my crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Shotgun marriage? and I'm still planning my dream wedding. You don't even make sense. Don't give me the evil eye. I know your miserable ass wish you could rewind time. Keep seething hoe.

LOOL don't lie nayaa you had your niikax when you were 4 months pregnant you high school drop out. Go bark somewhere else stray dogs presences are not needed here.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LOOL don't lie nayaa you had your niikax when you were 4 months pregnant you high school drop out. Go bark somewhere else stray drogs presences are not needed here.
Looooooooooooool

A high school drop out who graduated from Uni in 2012? Do you really hate yourself that you're making this shit up. Looooooool

Wallahi you're losing it, unlike you I'm not making shit up. You're a hoe, who sells her body for a bottle of whiskey. Off yourself. You're not even worth me quoting you. Bow down .

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Looooooooooooool

A high school drop out who graduated from Uni in 2012? Do you really hate yourself that you're making this shit up. Looooooool

Wallahi you're losing it, unlike you I'm not making shit up. You're a hoe, who sells her body for a bottle of whiskey. Off yourself. You're not even worth me quoting you. Bow down .

Nayaa what the f*ck do you want. I'm not your keeper you stupid stray dog gtf and go look for your shotgun fiance who doesn't even wanna claim you or your daughter.

Gibiin-Udug

Nayaa what the f*ck do you want. I'm not your keeper you stupid stray dog gtf and go look for your shotgun fiance who doesn't even wanna claim you or your daughter.
You would know that would you. You hoe ass . Let this be your last topic on this site. I promise on everything, I will make you hate yourself and hate the fact you ever signed up to this website. Shotgun or not, get yourself a man that will claim you. I'm engaged and planning my dream wedding while you send nudes to losers on the Internet. How the f*ck does it feel to be fat and ugly with no man to love you or claim you, how does it feel to have a smokers lips, how does it feel to give heads to random guys in the parking lots, how does it feel to hide from the Somali community because everyone in Sweden knows you're a hoe, how does it feel living in a one bedroom apartment with 7 other people? No wonder you hate every female on this website. You're a miserable with no ambitions, no goals in life. You have no morals or pride.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You would kmow that would you. You hoe ass . Let this be your last topic on this site. I promise on everything, I will make you hate yourself and hate the fact you ever signed up to this website. Shotgun or not, get yourself a man that will claim you. I'm engaged and planning my dream wedding while you send nudes to losers on the Internet.

Keep lying you dumb dog. You think too highly of yourself. Keep lying bout your fake wedding for the next 100 years no give a shit and your shoutgun fiance clearly don't give a f*ck about you either. Why are you so obsessed with me?

Gibiin-Udug

Keep lying you dumb dog. You think too highly of yourself. Keep lying bout your fake wedding for the next 100 years no give a shit and your shoutgun fiance clearly don't give a f*ck about you either. Why are you so obsessed with me?
I'm not obsessed with a hoe with no goals in life. You're the bottom of the barrel. You no moral having ass . Go love yourself. Better yet find someone to love you, you unloved, black lipped gorilla.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
mj-popcorn.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm not obsessed with a hoe with no goals in life. You're the bottom of the barrel. You no moral having ass . Go love yourself. Better yet find someone to love you, you unloved, black lipped gorilla.

You are obsessed nayaa. Stop projecting and go look for you the guy who doesn't wanna claim you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending