Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Agew were originally oromo. I will find the book I saw it one one day.
1701648934466.png

funny.

A'gew is derived from the word Ha'geu in the walaga oromo dialect which means enough. because Agew had 5 sons, and 10 wives, 5 of his wives were infertile , and when he had married the other 5 they each bore him one son Bilen, Tawke, Qemant, Hawii, and Hamir. once he had went on to marry another wife the people had told the ancestor of Agew Ha gau (it should be enough, it is enough) and he did not marry another daughter. I will try find a book I read which also showshow they are oromo.

Don’t post trashame.

funny.

A'gew is derived from the word Ha'geu in the walaga oromo dialect which means enough. because Agew had 5 sons, and 10 wives, 5 of his wives were infertile , and when he had married the other 5 they each bore him one son Bilen, Tawke, Qemant, Hawii, and Hamir. once he had went on to marry another wife the people had told the ancestor of Agew Ha gau (it should be enough, it is enough) and he did not marry another daughter. I will try find a book I read which also showshow they are oromo.
hotep level motivated reasoning.

they speak a language very close top the wallaga oromo, live with them, share a similar religion.

they are long lost wallagas.
Arsi Oromos speak a language very close to some dialects of Somalis. They live with them, they share a similar religion they are long lost Somalis.

Arsi Oromos speak a language very close to some dialects of Somalis. They live with them, they share a similar religion they are long lost Somalis.
this is complete hotep my freind. Arsi speak nothing similar to somali and speak a strict southern oromo dialect they share with there Guji-Borona brothers in southern Ethiopia.

the Arsi somali border isn't very large so it seems highly unlikely that they are somali, keep in mind oromos are like 55 million, and 10-15 million are arussies so this would literally be a whole nother somalia your claiming.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
this is complete hotep my freind. Arsi speak nothing similar to somali and speak a strict southern oromo dialect they share with there Guji-Borona brothers in southern Ethiopia.

the Arsi somali border isn't very large so it seems highly unlikely that they are somali, keep in mind oromos are like 55 million, and 10-15 million are arussies so this would literally be a whole nother somalia your claiming.
Oromo are 35 million broski. There's no ethnic group in sub Saharan Africa that large

Oromo are 35 million broski. There's no ethnic group in sub Saharan Africa that large
35 million?? they are 45 million in ethiopia 70k+ in Djibouti Borona oromo alone e are 100k in somalia 1 million in Kenya (not including refugee) 40k in Sudan 17k in Tanzania (reer abdulle branch of Habar awal is akisho, and reer galan is oromo so is reer robeleh of samaroon, reer hingiile of dhulbahante so probably 1.5 million in Somaliland, 60 thousand in minessota alone, and god knows how much other diaspora. 50 million seems pretty accurate to me.

im sure you know the reer galan largest tribe in Issa.

from salad to Djibouti to dire kalu we probably number 5 million or selves.

Khaemwaset

VIP
35 million?? they are 45 million in ethiopia 70k+ in Djibouti Borona oromo alone e are 100k in somalia 1 million in Kenya (not including refugee) 40k in Sudan 17k in Tanzania (reer abdulle branch of Habar awal is akisho, and reer galan is oromo so is reer robeleh of samaroon, reer hingiile of dhulbahante so probably 1.5 million in Somaliland, 60 thousand in minessota alone, and god knows how much other diaspora. 50 million seems pretty accurate to me.
70k in Djibouti help me 😭😭

You guy's are so tiny here you don't even belong on the census. The galla population here are on par with the French and Italian left overs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

70k in Djibouti help me 😭😭

You guy's are so tiny here you don't even belong on the census. The galla population here are on par with the French and Italian left overs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
funny to say, the Gurgura, and Galan have a very large presence there.

out of the 600k 2001 population of Djibouti 20 thousand were oromo in 2020 70 thousand were oromo and in 1980 10 thousand were oromo. they are increasing there numbers day by day. however of this 70k 55k are refugees. this isn't including the reer robleh or reer galan btw which would probably add another 200k if added together.

Khaemwaset

VIP
funny to say, the Gurgura, and Galan have a very large presence there.

out of the 600k 2001 population of Djibouti 20 thousand were oromo in 2020 70 thousand were oromo and in 1980 10 thousand were oromo. they are increasing there numbers day by day. however of this 70k 55k are refugees. this isn't including the reer robleh or reer galan btw which would probably add another 200k if added together.
Gurgura are somali πŸ˜‚

They're improperly counted as galla by Dir dhaba census. But in Djibouti they speak Somali like everyone else. I've lived in πŸ‡©πŸ‡― I should know.

Gurgura are somali πŸ˜‚

They're improperly counted as galla by Dir dhaba census. But in Djibouti they speak Somali like everyone else. I've lived in πŸ‡©πŸ‡― I should know.
and I have to , no my freind Gurgura are counted as somali in the census, they've been counted somali since 1991, I dont know why they are counted as somali and should have been oromo.

im not going to argue with you the Gurgura for a majority in Djibouti speak somali but the clan names, anf the name Gurgura it self is oromo. they were assimilated.

Gurgura are somali πŸ˜‚

so what are you going to say about the reer galan, and reer robleh?? 2 largest tribes of the region between Awdal, and Djibouti??

Gurgura are somali πŸ˜‚

I dont want to make names but since im a Galla now (Isse Waraabo Geedis mariis)

Trending

Latest posts