Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

Yeah interesting things happening in Ethiopia. I have been paying attention and if a civil war breaks out again then I am 100% assured that Ethiopia will balkanize. Egypt is patiently waiting for a war to break out so that they can blow up the GERD dam. Many amhara soldiers have defected from the army to join FANO. And the amhara region is a mountainous region it's gonna be a long civil war if war breaks out
Redphoenix_20231122_1.gif

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yeah interesting things happening in Ethiopia. I have been paying attention and if a civil war breaks out again then I am 100% assured that Ethiopia will balkanize. Egypt is patiently waiting for a war to break out so that they can blow up the GERD dam. Many amhara soldiers have defected from the army to join FANO. And the amhara region is a mountainous region it's gonna be a long civil war if war breaks out
View attachment 304607
Egypt has a lot of interests in the region so if the Somalis in galbeed play their cards right during the balkanization because Ethiopia is destined to collapse, they are doomed to collapse one point. they can start another uprising with covert Egyptian support and it can effectively gain the region independence and pull us out of the shitfest that will unfold before it gets too far, but it can also end badly as well for us if Abiy gets his way with Somaliland who is getting very chummy with them nowadays.

Ethiopia will never balkanize or collapse. If you haven't learned that after the Tigray war then I don't know what to tell ya.
That's what I use to think but the situation is different than tigray now. FANO has the population support of the amharas. The amhara region is also near the capital. If a war breaks out now it's an ethnic cleansing between Oromos and Amharas. The two biggest ethnic groups in Ethiopia

Aseer

VIP
Ethiopia will never balkanize or collapse. If you haven't learned that after the Tigray war then I don't know what to tell ya.
Did you not see what's going on and what @lahaine said?💀 the Amhara's are acting up now and there's news of skirmishes going on in the region , the Tigrayans will definitely try acting up again and the Oromos are also full of unrest not to mention Egypt is pissed off with Ethiopia and would seek to destabilize to destroy the dam and secure the Nile and to add to that Abiy intending pulling the people into a 3RD WAR against Eritrea or occupying Saylac where they will meet fierce resistance and possibly unify all the Somalis to be onto them and after already fighting 2 wars the country is exhausted and as for the Somalis in galbeed those guys are cooking something up I can feel it but anyways things are HEATING up in ethiopia.

That's what I use to think but the situation is different than tigray now. FANO has the population support of the amharas. The amhara region is also near the capital. If a war breaks out now it's an ethnic cleansing between Oromos and Amharas. The two biggest ethnic groups in Ethiopia
Amhara are just chimps. You do realise that FANO believe they are "protectors of Ethiopia". They conflate being Ethiopian with being Amhara. Don't overestimate that loosely organised and disillusioned militia with TPLF who were well organised, well connected, well armed, and consolidated power for 30 years to be only defeated, and turned into mere puppets in two years. They will be soon used against Eritrea as they are still occupied by Eritrean forces in their lands. As it stands, Oromos run the show for the foreseeable future. They're the top brass of the ENDF. No mountains will save any militia that comes face to face with their foreign drones.

Aseer

VIP
Amhara are just chimps. You do realise that FANO believe they are "protectors of Ethiopia". They conflate being Ethiopian with being Amhara. Don't overestimate that loosely organised and disillusioned militia with TPLF who were well organised, well connected, well armed, and consolidated power for 30 years to be only defeated, and turned into mere puppets in two years. They will be soon used against Eritrea as they are still occupied by Eritrean forces in their lands. As it stands, Oromos run the show for the foreseeable future. They're the top brass of the ENDF. No mountains will save any militia that comes face to face with their foreign drones.
We will see these next few months will be very interesting.

Did you not see what's going on and what @lahaine said?💀 the Amhara's are acting up now and there's news of skirmishes going on in the region , the Tigrayans will definitely try acting up again and the Oromos are also full of unrest not to mention Egypt is pissed off with Ethiopia and would seek to destabilize to destroy the dam and secure the Nile and to add to that Abiy intending pulling the people into a 3RD WAR against Eritrea or occupying Saylac where they will meet fierce resistance and possibly unify all the Somalis to be onto them and after already fighting 2 wars the country is exhausted and as for the Somalis in galbeed those guys are cooking something up I can feel it but anyways things are HEATING up in ethiopia.
Egypt will not do anything.

Let's face it sxb there were will be no unified Somali force facing off against Ethiopia. They're literally occupying regions in Southern Somalia with their flags waving high in the sky. And Somalis in Galbeed are not cooking nothing. ENDF are stationed in every corner.

Aseer

VIP
Despite what happens, the world powers will not see to it that a nation of 120 million splits into several hungry, landlocked nations with begging bowls.
We will see bro you and I know it a nation built upon one dominant ethnic group and the rest below it always goes bad look at Yugoslavia I bet you didn't think that would happen.

They're the top brass of the ENDF. No mountains will save any militia that comes face to face with their foreign drones.
But an Oromo run ENDF is a Mickey Mouse army. A well equipped eritrea could do serious damage to their capabilities (wouldn’t even be the first time) and strike at their heart

Oromo don’t have any martial culture like the Tigray and Eritreans, that’s actually important still

Aseer

VIP
Ethiopia is precious to the west.
Not now since the west is focused on Gaza, Ukraine and Taiwan and don't you think it's strange that unrest begins happening when the west is lacking attention in the region? I think that Ethiopia is just a dead corpse that was dead long ago but was kept alive by the western government and intelligence forces the dots are starting to connect.

Trending

Latest posts