Things are boiling up with Ethiopia

90 percent of amharas are actually Cushitic Agews. This is the sole reason why they do not live in trees, and indeed all higher “achievements” of amharas come from either the Agew dynasty, or individuals with higher Agew ancestory.
Agew were originally oromo. I will find the book I saw it one one day.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
your a arrogant weasel and you thought you did sum there when you did nothing you showed a source showing prices of enslaved oromo and bantu women if that's something to be proud about idk something is wrong with you and the oromos ruled yall in jubbland and the darood became rats and used the advantage of the orma disease epidemic Langaabsssssssssssss kkk
Is bro okay. Galla never ruled any land in Somalia. You were literally colonised new world style by Ogaden in Kenya. Treaty after treaty you gave up more to Ogaden until you had to migrate west and leave a portion of your women and cattle behind for the new somali clans to settle in during 1890s which is how Somalis have land in Kenya. It's written in I. M LEWIS book in detail.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Agew were originally oromo. I will find the book I saw it one one day.
No fucking way

Agew are literally CENTRAL CUSHITIC a complete separate and ancient branch of the cushite family. Oromo are EAST CUSHITIC like somali and afar and originate from the modern border of Kenya and ethiopia lowlands. Whilst Agew are highlands.

Is bro okay. Galla never ruled any land in Somalia. You were literally colonised new world style by Ogaden in Kenya. Treaty after treaty you gave up more to Ogaden until you had to migrate west and leave a portion of your women and cattle behind for the new somali clans to settle in during 1890s which is how Somalis have land in Kenya. It's written in I. M LEWIS book in detail.
Where’s Ogaden now? Under Galla innit😂😂😂also where is bale,babile and hararghe awash all under Galla

No fucking way

Agew are literally CENTRAL CUSHITIC a complete separate and ancient branch of the cushite family. Oromo are EAST CUSHITIC like somali and afar and originate from the modern border of Kenya and ethiopia lowlands. Whilst Agew are highlands.
All Cushities trace their lineage back to oromos we are the daddies😏

Khaemwaset

VIP
All Cushities trace their lineage back to oromos we are the daddies😏
Oromo and Somali split like 3k years ago from proto east cushite. Yall are young compared to other cushites like Beja. But all tribes trace back to Kush/Kooshin.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Oromo himself was kooshin/Kush so we are the daddies
Oromo are at least 4 thousands years after Kush. And cushites came from the upper nile\modern Sudan. Whilst oromo and Somali come from the lowlands Horn africa.

We need another site called HornerSpot or Cush Spot. Shit gonna be the largest battle royal.

Clan vs clan
Country vs country
Ethnic vs ethnic.
Islam vs Christianity
This already goes on twitter, and it's not even remotely a thing to think is a good idea. It's the one of the most rotten, depraved, low iq, incel-fueled spaces out there. Btw in the horn poeple usually side with ethnicity/nationality > religion.

Khaemwaset

VIP
This already goes on twitter, and it's not even remotely a thing to think is a good idea. It's the one of the most rotten, depraved, low iq, incel-fueled spaces out there. Btw in the horn poeple usually side with ethnicity/nationality > religion.
That's an Amhara/Oromo thing. I doubt a tigrayan/Eritrean would side with a Muslim of their group over an orthodox Habash from another tribe.
Or a somali/afar/harari even looking at a Gaal from their own tribe.

That's an Amhara/Oromo thing. I doubt a tigrayan/Eritrean would side with a Muslim of their group over an orthodox Habash from another tribe.
Or a somali/afar/harari even looking at a Gaal from their own tribe.
Eritreans move as a group and dont beef a muslim country for division to occur between them, the christians arent secretarian and they hate ethiopia for its imperialism and not because of its religion. Ethio Afars (vast majority of afars) from what i've seen identify and side with fellow ethios over somalis. No one really cares about somali/afar gaals anyway they are not a noteable demographic back home. If there was a huge number of somali gaals back home and they moved as a block i doubt somalis would prefer them over ethiopians when it comes to politics.

Oromo and Somali split like 3k years ago from proto east cushite. Yall are young compared to other cushites like Beja. But all tribes trace back to Kush/Kooshin.
Why you guys keep peddling the same BS again and again, there is no such thing as kush, and there is no single origin for oromo to say they split from someone, oromo are hundreds of assimilated nations with a completely different origins

No fucking way

okay my bro now you have lost the plot. the Oromo originated in northern ethiopia.

also you know the oromo Azebo Barento are found uptill Eritrea right?? there is a whole city named Barento named after the father of Azebo in Eritrea.

I can teach about oromo clans since your not that educated on them, and believe they are concentrated in southern and eastern ethiopia.

okay my bro now you have lost the plot. the Oromo originated in northern ethiopia.

also you know the oromo Azebo Barento are found uptill Eritrea right?? there is a whole city named Barento named after the father of Azebo in Eritrea.

I can teach about oromo clans since your not that educated on them, and believe they are concentrated in southern and eastern ethiopia.
Searching No One Cares GIF by Travis

Khaemwaset

VIP

Are you actually tapped. The whole gall invasions of the 1500s were from the south. Invading northwards towards Adal and ethiopia. It's literally in recorded histories from 500 years ago you are arguing.

Are you actually tapped. The whole gall invasions of the 1500s were from the south. Invading northwards towards Adal and ethiopia. It's literally in recorded histories from 500 years ago you are arguing.
take this to conversations and we will debate about it there.

Oromo originate in Mada Walabu, which is the western Bale mountains.

Trending

Latest posts