The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Shabaab’s final route out of Ceelbuur is closed

DEG DEG: AS oo laga xiray wadadii ugu dambeysay oo ay kaga bixi lahaayeen Ceelbuur iyo degmo muhiim ah oo maanta laga qabsaday

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BF3295EE-55EB-48E4-B5D4-10B58BEF0108.jpeg
84953204-B332-49CA-81C4-D02D6542A84E.jpeg

HSM gave an order to clear Shabellaha Dhexe in 3 days according to this reporter

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Another high level Shabaab gives themselves in to Guriceel police. This one is head of explosive and land mine division in Galgaduud

Talk of Amiirka u qaabilsan Mudug area is about to give himself up along with a lot of his militia and hub.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Saabir says HSM called him and said get a thousand Saleebaan macawiisley ready. He also says Ceelbuur waa firaaqo and we should get our spoils as all reer Galmudug is headed there. And finally that this force isn’t from Baxdo, Qaayib, Cadakibir, Xarardheere and they plan to stay at those fronts.

Abaq

VIP
Another high level Shabaab gives themselves in to Guriceel police. This one is head of explosive and land mine division in Galgaduud

Talk of Amiirka u qaabilsan Mudug area is about to give himself up along with a lot of his militia and hub.
He will be rehabilitated with lobbying from his qabiil and will surface as a 'commander' or 'wasiir'. And then we will wonder how army bases get attacked in the middle of the capital

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He will be rehabilitated with lobbying from his qabiil and will surface as a 'commander' or 'wasiir'. And then we will wonder how army bases get attacked in the middle of the capital
Maxaa kaa galay. If HG Shabaab change shirts and hand us Shabaab’s bank account and weapons I will give them even a medal

Shabaab Galmudug waxaa u taal 3,500 oo tekniko iyo 1,000 suug. We are in a race for the spoils. HG macawiisley will be going in plus SNA, but hopefully before the SNA go in we see mass defection to Dhusamareb and Xarardheere

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The bullies are about to get bullied there's no way these bush dwelling creatures stand a chance.

Guul :fittytousand:

Masha allah Taliye Ismaacil and Taliye Shaahma Cabe guuul!

@Step a side it seems Taliye Ismacil will be the first to enter Ceel Buur as expected.
Only Murusade soldiers are going to enter their towns and villages. We could have ended this war few months back but the operation was halted and our boys were summoned back by the government for no apparent reason. HSM apologised to Xaad at the Dhuusamreeb meeting and our boys were given the green light to do their job this time around without interruption.

There is also intel that big heads within Al shabaab were made to escape purposely towards Jubooyinka using one of the main roads that was supposed to be guarded and monitored by government troops. Something bookie going on as usual.

Trending