The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
loool, wallahi it's mind-boggling. It's like she's popping blue-pills like a daily multi-vitamin, and to make it worse wayba isla saxsan tahay oo inaga ayay inala yaaban tahay.

:russ:

She can never admit she's wrong. She can never admit she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Ironically, the most Somali of traits

VixR

Veritas
VixR is the personification of the blue pill

She probably believes the us invaded Iraq to bring freedom

:deadrose:

She probably thinks the Arab spring was a natural expression of freedom

She probably believes Assad just has to go

When I realized Jugjug was making a racial plea, wallahi it boggled my mind. You're unironically using the same tactic here; where nothing was said about any Arab spring, Assad, or the Iraq ivasion, suddenly the discussion has taken on wings of its own and you've gone so far as to ascribe your own thoughts to me on several different tangents

In debate, even in the high school-level debate which I used to partake in, you would be laughed off the stage. The moderator would have reel you back with buzzes

I can't fucking believe this shit :russ:

He said Blue pill:dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When I realized Jugjug was making a racial plea, wallahi it boggled my mind. You're unironically using the same tactic here; where nothing was said about any Arab spring, Assad, or the Iraq ivasion, suddenly the discussion has taken on wings of its own and you've gone so far as to ascribe your own thoughts to me on several different tangents

In debate, even in the high school-level debate which I used to partake in, you would be laughed off the stage. The moderator would have reel you back with buzzes

I can't fucking believe this shit :russ:

He said Blue pill:dead:

You think empire building and conquest is a thing of the past; it isn't.

You think it's gangstersim; it's not, it's the way the world has always worked.

You think Somalis are incapable of empire building; the vast lands of Soomaaliweyn in comparison to our miniscule population shows that's clearly not the case.

VixR

Veritas
You think empire building and conquest is a thing of the past; it isn't.

You think it's gangstersim; it's not, it's the way the world has always worked.

You think Somalis are incapable of empire building; the vast lands of Soomaaliweyn in comparison to our miniscule population shows that's clearly not the case.
You're incapable of empire-building in this paradigm. You not only have to catch up with what's out there, but you must get ahead of it intelligence-wise.

This Genghis style assemble-a-horde empire-building that you're speaking of ala rape, kill and steal is absolutely a thing of the past.

High-level coups, espionage, technological strength and intelligence operations are the apex of empire-building today, but there are plenty of old-style strategy games out there to satiate your naïveté.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're incapable of empire-building in this paradigm. You not only have to catch up with what's out there, but you must get ahead of it intelligence-wise.

This Genghis style assemble-a-horde empire-building that you're speaking of ala rape, kill and steal is absolutely a thing of the past.

High-level coups, espionage, technological strength and intelligence operations are the apex of empire-building today, but there are plenty of old-style strategy games out there to satiate your naïveté.

Fucking lol, do you understand the concept of hyperbole

:dead:

This is what happens when you take yourself far too seriously

The Genghis style assemble-a-horde empire-building that you're speaking of ala rape, kill and steal is absolutely a thing of the past.

Noooo.....me want empire. Boom boom on enemy head with club, then drag to cave. U say me dumb. Club for your head...Boom boom, you die now, then I drag to cave.
13857034-Cartoon-caveman-with-a-club-Isolated-on-white-Stock-Vector-man.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Fucking lol, do you understand the concept of hyperbole

:dead:

This is what happens when you take yourself far too seriously
No, my friend, that is what happens when you don't take the subject you're discussing seriously enough :cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No, my friend, that is what happens when you don't take the subject you're discussing seriously enough :cryinglaughsmiley:

As I've grown older, I've realized that I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

I hope the day you come to that realization isn't too traumatic.

VixR

Veritas
As I've grown older, I've realized that I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

I hope the day you come to that realization isn't too traumatic.

I know exactly how smart I am, and I also know exactly how smart I am not.

Unlike you, I'm not speaking from my arse with appeals to emotion

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know exactly how smart I am, and I also know exactly how smart I am not.

Unlike you, I'm not speaking from my arse with appeals to emotion

You literally thought I laid out a plan for Somali world domination with the simple steps of killing, raping, and stealing everything in sight.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

And you had the audacity to accuse me of naivety

VixR

Veritas
You literally thought I laid out a plan for Somali world domination with the simple steps of killing, raping, and stealing everything in sight.

And you had the audacity to accuse me of naivety

Good luck with Somali World domination :icon lol:

basically this thread is ego central. and the abrogation train is on full speed. :damn::damn:
Kulahaa in this age you have to worry about drones, espionage, and balaayo

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
This part is true. But spying on somalia is of no true value. :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
basically this thread is ego central. and the abrogation train is on full speed. :damn::damn:

This part is true. But spying on somalia is of no true value. :chrisfreshhah:
I've never seen ppl so out of touch with reality.

Maybe in an alternate universe, it's an edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending