The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali qabiils are like Basketball American gangs.

Poor as shit, retarded, and oblivious to the outside world.

:mjlol:

BANTU

+op MVLI
I don't understand.

You think madows aint shit and you think your own people aint shit. So what does that make you?

Charlie-Day-Tortured.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal I believe us Somalis are in need of their own Pastor Manning. Would you like to volunteer for the role? :pachah1:

Somalis need to be honest with themselves.

The world has left them behind in their containment zone while they scream hadaan nahay Reer hebel hebel (trans. gang gang gang) while they wipe each other out with periodic famines wipe out the other half

:farmajoyaab:

Instead of welfare we get aid

We have our own version of crack...khat

Food aid in lieu of food stamps

Foreigners buying up everything of value is our gentrification

AAs xaal qaata

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A sane person realizes all peoples are equally "bad" or "good" instead of idolizing the people that got the head start in subjugating the rest of the world

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantu apologist detected.

I want Somalis to stop killing, raping, and stealing from each other and to instead, kill, rape, and steal from the rest of the world like any other respectable empire.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Have you noticed how AA gangs only kill other AAs? They will kill another for scuffing their $200 J's but will allow themselves to be hunted like prey by the coloniali....I mean police.

Somalis have sadly become the same. Never will we allow another clan to dominate us, but will bend over backwards for foreigners

:francis:

World

VIP
Have you noticed how AA gangs only kill other AAs? They will kill another for scuffing their $200 J's but will allow themselves to be hunted like prey by the coloniali....I mean police.

Somalis have sadly become the same. Never will we allow another clan to dominate us, but will bend over backwards for foreigners

:francis:
Tribal people are always more divided than sedentary people. Nothing surprising tbh. Even in Scotland they had clans who would raid each other for cattle in the 19th century.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tribal people are always more divided than sedentary people. Nothing surprising tbh. Even in Scotland they had clans who would raid each other for cattle in the 19th century.

Anoo ah nin Reer hebel

Translation:

giphy.gif

BANTU

+op MVLI
Bantu apologist detected.

I want Somalis to stop killing, raping, and stealing from each other and to instead, kill, rape, and steal from the rest of the world like any other respectable empire.
I'm actually a Somali apologist.

You act like you can just flip a switch and Somalia will be a great Empire. You probably idolize the Somalia of yesteryear even though it was entirely indebted to the Soviets (it's military might in particular.) Somalia (as a modern State) was never great and realistically never will be (on the scale of the Western [and now Chinese] world you idolize.)

But keep daydreaming.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys

You act like you can just flip a switch and Somalia will be a great Empire. You probably idolize the Somalia of yesteryear even though it was entirely indebted to the Soviets (it's military might in particular.) Somalia (as a modern State) was never great and realistically never will be (on the scale of the Western [and now Chinese] world you idolize.)

But keep daydreaming.
At least we are optimistic and care about our land unlike you poor excuse of a human. you might aswell claim AAs as you have already given up on your people

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

But keep daydreaming.

And why not?

I believe the Somali people, once united and unburdened by the crippling shackles of qabiil, will astonish the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.