The moment you realize

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cosbyhmm:
All cultures are not created equal, but the thing about culture is, it can change and be preserved or discarded accordingly, partially or in full, by anyone. I have no qualms about who I am and where I stand, unlike some. I tell it like it is, and names don't bother me :kanyeshrug:All that matters in this life is truth.
shut up you europhile, cadaan loving, bootyclapping, micheal jackson like xalimo :mjhaps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
:cosbyhmm:
All cultures are not created equal, but the thing about culture is, it can change and be preserved or discarded accordingly, partially or in full, by anyone. I have no qualms about who I am and where I stand, unlike some. I tell it like it is, and names don't bother me :kanyeshrug:All that matters in this life is truth.

Naaya don't insult me, or the Merchant shall enslave you.

Sooner rather than later you'll be sold in the bustling markets of Alexandria if you don't behave yourself.

I think that somalis would benefit by looking at things more externally (by being more individualistic) rather than getting their pride from being from a certain clan.... You can't change somali outlooks very easily though. :trumpsmirk:. having discussions such as this are most definitely useless. :lolbron:.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
VixR is the personification of the blue pill

She probably believes the us invaded Iraq to bring freedom

:deadrose:

She probably thinks the Arab spring was a natural expression of freedom

She probably believes Assad just has to go

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Remember her parents said not chill with blacks, Mexican and somalis. What's missing from that list she idolizes:mjpls:

loool, wallahi it's mind-boggling. It's like she's popping blue-pills like a daily multi-vitamin, and to make it worse wayba isla saxsan tahay oo inaga ayay inala yaaban tahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending