The ministry of education Somalia asks for Af Maay to be removed from the constitution.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Af Maay is as Somali as Maxaa tiri.
No offense bro but if I took one of your ancestors and dropped them with their af-maay in JL/NFD/Ogadenia/SL/Djibouti/Puntland/Khatumo…

not a soul would relate to them or understand them anymore then afaan-Oromo.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
No offense bro but if I took one of your ancestors and dropped them with their af-maay in JL/NFD/Ogadenia/SL/Djibouti/Puntland/Khatumo…

Af Maay is spoken in jubbaland, NFD and parts of somali galbeed. This misconception that Af Maay is only spoken in Baydhabo needs to be wiped out.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

Im not from Konfuur Galbeed myself. Im Hawiye but one of my close friends is Raxanweyn and I have much love for them.

another low iq doqon. Instead of preserving somali traditions and languages this nigga wants them gone.
Somalia is the only country where the education minister has never had a education

I recall a video of Af-Maxaa tiri speakers using a translator to communicate with Af-Maay speakers somewhere in the Jubba Valley. That's evidential proof its a different language. To say it's a dialect is disingenuous and it should be established in the constitution along with others.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I recall a video of Af-Maxaa tiri speakers using a translator to communicate with Af-Maay speakers somewhere in the Jubba Valley. That's evidential proof its a different language. To say it's a dialect is disingenuous and it should be established in the constitution along with others.
Yhh that was in Bakool. It shows Maay and Maxaa aren't as mutually intelligible as people think.

Trending

Latest posts