The humiliation that siilanyo endured after failing the protocol for a president in Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Sxb where were MJ when the major Somali clans fought Xabashida?

Where were langaab Samarone and wild Cisse?

"The Marrehan and the Habar Magadle [Magaadi] also play a very prominent role (...) The text refers to two Ahmad's with the nickname "Left-handed". One is regularly presented as "Ahmad Guray, the Somali" (...) identified as Ahmad Guray Xuseyn, chief of the Habar Magadle. "
Axmed Gurey most Somalis referred to was actually an Isaaq Habar Magadle.

Major L not only for langaab Harti but the whole Jeberti Kombo Obama confederation

RudeBoi

"The first of the tribes to reach the imam was Habr Maagdi (Habar Magaadle) with their lord and chieftain Ahmad Girri bin Husain, the Somali."

My ancestors were cavalry chasing down the Amxaaro and Agaw while MJ were squatting taking hot shits in the bushes.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Never send for me Beesha Isaaq again.Stay focused on Galmudug who will eat you alive sooner or later

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahmed gurey was an idoor? :ftw9nwa: I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, what next? Siyad barre was reer shiekh Isaac too :ftw9nwa:

Ahmed gurey was an idoor? :ftw9nwa: I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, what next? Siyad barre was reer shiekh Isaac too :ftw9nwa:

"The text refers to two Ahmad's with the nickname "Left-handed". One is regularly presented as "Ahmad Guray, the Somali" (...) identified as Ahmad Guray Xuseyn, chief of the Habar Magadle (Habr Yunis(Garhajis) and Habr Awel). Another reference, however, appears to link the Habar Magadle with the Marrehan. The other Ahmad is simply refered to as "Imam Ahmad" or Simply the "Imam". This Ahmad is not qualified by the adjective Somali (...) The two Ahmad's have been conflated into one figure, the heroic Ahmed Guray (...)."

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You mofo are walking around & don't even know you're in a trance, first it's celebrating independence for the past 25 years, then you claim historical figures that are not from your tribe, try force somaraoon, Warsengeli, ciise, Dhulbhante to join your facade but they're not buying it, you go around the world denouncing Somalia, these qaldan have been so thoroughly indoctrinated that they don't know whether they're coming or going like their leader siilanyo the president of Isaac kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Come and free the darod under me naaya. Until then keep asking men to f*ck you
I don't need to free no one, keep paying Samaroon, ciise, Dhulbhante & Warsengeli, remember you could buy a person but the land is another matter all together, I support khatumo iyo awdal state of Somalia Maxa weeye ummada Somalia not somalidiids.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@waraabe siyad barre had a powerful army, where did it get him? You could show a horse water but you can't make it drink you icitiraaf worshipper when will you stop praying towards Buckingham palace kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe siyad barre had a powerful army, where did it get him? You could show a horse water but you can't make it drink you icitiraaf worshipper when will you stop praying towards Buckingham palace kkkkk

All I can hear is calaacal. Are your men es, instead of crying about Isaaq why don't you free darod from them?

We know who worship foreigners, a clan whose suldan gave his daughter to British soldiers so they can have sex with her :russ:

RudeBoi

All I can hear is calaacal. Are your men es, instead of crying about Isaaq why don't you free darod from them?

We know who worship foreigners, a clan whose suldan gave his daughter to British soldiers so they can have sex with her :russ:
How can MJ free other Daroods when they can't even defend themselves from Sacad Habar Gidir.

Harti in general are useless.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why go to fucking street when I can find cheap darod ladies near where I live

Skills that have been passed down from generation to generation (we must thank the former suldan of darod who sold his daughter for the skills of today)
@Canuck do you know how please a man edo
I need to hit the red light district of hargaisa bradar fucking street Horta how much is the pumpum I heard its in somalilaan shilling, blud I'm set lol is there fucking street in hargaisa too boowe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.