The humiliation that siilanyo endured after failing the protocol for a president in Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I don't blame Isaac for not knowing the protocol of a leader representing a nation cause a Isaac has never become a president of a nation.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He looks lost & bewildered miskeenka like a deer caught in the headlights :ftw9nwa: either that or my nigga is on LSD either that miise he's a natural mulley.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Siilanyos wife tried to shake the president of djboutis hand but the president of Djibouti is a Muslim so he declined masha Allah but siilanyo is a g he shook the president of djboutis wife's hand :ftw9nwa:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Look another thread made about SL. Do you suffer some sort of inferiority complex? Do you see any isaaqs making threads about punaniland nah cause yall aint relevant

Look another thread made about SL. Do you suffer some sort of inferiority complex? Do you see any isaaqs making threads about punaniland nah cause yall aint relevant
You don't speak against @RudeBoi aka @waraabe when they have qucdad always responding to threads that have something to do with PL that doesn't concern them? No mention of their obsession with PL?
:kanyehmm:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You don't speak against @RudeBoi aka @waraabe when they have qucdad always responding to threads that have something to do with PL that doesn't concern them? No mention of their obsession with PL?
:kanyehmm:
They dont make threads about PL or south somalia for that matter lol. Most of the threads about SL are made by non-lander

Some of yall serouusly suffering from inferior complex to be thinking about somaliland 24/7

They dont make threads about PL or south somalia for that matter lol. Most of the threads about SL are made by non-lander

Some of yall serouusly suffering from inferior complex to be thinking about somaliland 24/7
So you decided to defend them no surprise here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: He looks like he's been chewing khat consecutively inside a dungeon located in hargaisa fucking street for weeks.

The djbouti general salutes him the first time & instead of saluting back nigga just walks of like a G, the general follows him & the prime minister of djbouti stops siilanyo and holds his arm and directs his attention to the General that saluting him, siilanyo stands there smiles & walks away :ftw9nwa:

I don't blame Isaac for being reer badiyo cause they have always been governed never governing others.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Somaliland is a maamul of Somalia or do you think it's a soverign nation kkkk mofo in talking about Somalia forget your fantasy mofo I'm a realist & I prefer to live in reality instead of a facade like somalilaaan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The man is 90 years old. It's obvious he lost some of his mental capacity.
It says a lot about Isaac if they picked a man like that as their leader, no wonder they've been living in Narnia for the past 25 years :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending