The humiliation that siilanyo endured after failing the protocol for a president in Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk desperate dhabacyo. Stop embarrassing yourself waryaa
The only people who should be feeling embarrassed are the maamul beeleedka Isaacland SNM & how they were disgraced in djbouti kkkk

Did you see when Hassan shiekh the president of Somalia came in with the other presidents of Africa including omar geele president of djbouti & the governor of Isaac was left on the sidelines amongst the shacabka kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
The only people who should be feeling embarrassed are the maamul beeleedka Isaacland SNM & how they were disgraced in djbouti kkkk

Did you see when Hassan shiekh the president of Somalia came in with the other presidents of Africa including omar geele president of djbouti & the governor of Isaac was left on the sidelines amongst the shacabka kkkk

You will always be bellow Isaac mr daarod

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@waraabe when will Isaac ever become leaders? Ciise iyo Samaroon had their empire spanning thousands of years in saylac, its 2016 & you still chewing khat in fucking street dreaming about citiraaf for the past 25 years lol

waraabe

Your superior
A disabled darod
IMG_0844.JPG

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
:deadmanny:
Man said Cisse & Samarone empire lasting thousands of years.

After seeing him posting conspiracy theories and claiming Gabiley is a Samarone province.

I am certain this dude has lost his mind.

@CognitevelyGay you need to enter the nearest mental institution asap.
:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:deadmanny:
Man said Cisse & Samarone empire lasting thousands of years.

After seeing him posting conspiracy theories and claiming Gabiley is a Samarone province.

I am certain this dude has lost his mind.

@CognitevelyGay you need to enter the nearest mental institution asap.
:ufdup:
Are you denying that ciise & Samaroon had their empire? tell me what did Isaac mount to for the past 1000 years? No leaders, no sultanate like majeertenia, just servant for the British kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't care about your small sub clan, you are a doofar ismaciil to me :ftw9nwa:
Is that why you're begging Warsengeli & Dhulbhante to join your imaginary country? Don't get it twisted Isaac need Darood it's not the other way around with your three claustrophobic tulos kkkk

RudeBoi

Are you denying that ciise & Samaroon had their empire? tell me what did Isaac mount to for the past 1000 years? No leaders, no sultanate like majeertenia, just servant for the British kkkk
Isaaq don't even claim to exist for a thousand years.Our story says we became a clan 800 years ago.

Also Saylac wasn't a Somalo city and none of the Adal Sultans were Somali forget about some barefoot Samarone or some dark Cisse speaking Somali with a Canfar accent.

Majeertan are irrelevant and always have been irrelevant.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq don't even claim to exist for a thousand years.Our story says we became a clan 800 years ago.

Also Saylac wasn't a Somalo city and none of the Adal Sultans were Somali forget about some barefoot Samarone or some dark Cisse speaking Somali with a Canfar accent.

Majeertan are irrelevant and always have been irrelevant.
Don't hate on adal sultanate of ciise & Samaroon just cause idoors ain't got no history that doesn't mean you should drag cisse & Samaroon to your level qaldan.

RudeBoi

In the past 800 years is there one historical Isaac figure on the history books?
Isaaq were named specifically in the Futuh Al Habasha with Imam Ahmed ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazi.Why wasn't Majeertan or anyother langaab Harti mentioned?

Why wasn't Samarone or Cisse mentioned?
Marexaan,Habar Magadle Isaaq(Ha,HY,CG),Gerri etc were named

Where was the Dark Dhabcayo?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The past 800 years idoors haven't produced not one leader that's recorded on the history books just fucking street in hargaisa kkkk

RudeBoi

The past 800 years idoors haven't produced not one leader that's recorded on the history books just fucking street in hargaisa kkkk
Kkk Isaaq were crushing Xabeshi skulls while MJ were looking for insects to eat in the desert.

The sad reality of Dhabacayo.:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq were named specifically in the Futuh Al Habasha with Imam Ahmed ibn Ibrahim Al Ghazi.Why wasn't Majeertan or anyother langaab Harti mentioned?

Why wasn't Samarone or Cisse mentioned?
Marexaan,Habar Magadle Isaaq(Ha,HY,CG),Gerri etc were named

Where was the Dark Dhabcayo?
Name me one Isaac leader that's mentioned in the history books since Isaac has existed for the past 800 years lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkk Isaaq were crushing Xabeshi skulls while MJ were looking for insects to eat in his desert.

The sad reality of Dhabacayo.:mjlol:
Here let me help you our, I can name you one Darood leader who's gone down in the history books, jaale siyad barre lol

RudeBoi

:susp:
Here let me help you our, I can name you one Darood leader who's gone down in the history books, jaale siyad barre lol
He literally has gone down six feet under the earth after he ran like a coward and was defeated by Iidoor and Hutu.

As for MJs they were irrelevant during the war just like during Imam Axmed ibn Ibrahim's time.

Useless dhabacayo.They were useless trash in the past and will continue to be trash :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts