The Curious Case of the Lustless 😬

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate I feel like you'd be fun to be intimate with, scorn me with your eloquent verbatim as we parlay in coitus. We'll read each other bell hooks to optimise the experience *smug chauvinism* πŸ˜…
:mjlaugh:I really don't think an Abdi is emotionally prepared to be impregnated by repartee and carried away like an attache. I fear for a future husband.
:browtf:
She collects Faraxs and keeps them in bird cages so her multiple type of Xalimo personalities can torment them.. Run for the hills and never look back ninyahow :damn:
I bet one of those alters is slightly homicidal. I mean it's the law of large numbers, right. The more personas you have the greater the likelihood that one will lunge a knife at you. I think he ought to heed your advice.

:mjlaugh:I really don't think an Abdi is emotionally prepared to be impregnated by repartee and carried away like an attache. I fear for a future husband.
:browtf:

I bet one of those alters is slightly homicidal. I mean it's the law of large numbers, right. The more personas you have the greater the likelihood that one will lunge a knife at you. I think he ought to heed your advice.
Loool.. What Sophi doesn't do to scare Niman away from her luuq :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm fairly quick witted myself, I'll parry your insertions with retorts. "Tit" for tat, I hope you are as well endowed with your bosoms as you are with your expansive vocabulary 😳

Champions League Omg GIF by UEFA

What the hell did they put in those corona shots, everybody is about the business.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm fairly quick witted myself, I'll parry your insertions with retorts. "Tit" for tat, I hope you are as well endowed with your bosoms as you are with your expansive vocabulary 😳
Handicapped by modest curves so I must overcompensate with pretty words. Perhaps my short-comings will be overlooked and one of you chastened saqajaans will allow me to read you like braille and sing to you like a nightingale.

*Us foreveralones like me and @Waa dhamatay can always dream.* :meleshame:
Sexless marriage is truly an oxymoron. Imagine going through all that effort as a man. Saving up money, courting the right girl, and finally persuading her guardians to allow you to marry their daughter in exchange for an agreed mahr. Before long, you might find yourself in a sexless marriage.
I don't think a man would be as patient with the notion of a sexless marriage for very long. I could be wrong here. Especially if there has been zero consummation for a considerable period of time. Some may feel as it gives them ample reason to leave.​
Anyways, the causes of ED are numerous but as long as you eat right, exercise somewhat regularly, and don't drain your sexual energy watching adult videos you should be fine.
Even with women they can reach some level of hormonal balance/equilibrium and remedy that. It's only a question if that is what they want. If it's not what they are looking for then I suppose one was sold a false dream/lied to and I think that's unfair. Hence, staying would just be diminishing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Loool.. What Sophi doesn't do to scare Niman away from her luuq :mjlol:

You guys are gluttons for punishment. That is fine. I always knew Abdis liked to be controlled by domineering women.

Champions League Omg GIF by UEFA

What the hell did they put in those corona shots, everybody is about the business.
I'm unvaxxed.:duck:They are merely under my spell. I am trying to capture my slaves through dubious methods and they have taken the bait. A happy life of servitude is what the Geeljire masculine deeply craves.

You guys are gluttons for punishment. That is fine. I always knew Abdis liked to be controlled by domineering women.

I'm unvaxxed.:duck:They are merely under my spell. I am trying to capture my slaves through dubious methods and they have taken the bait. A happy life of servitude is what the Geeljire masculine deeply craves.

Last edited:

β€œ A happy life of servitude β€œ what a concept. You’re kinda mean for a good girl, and you got some scary demons occupying your idle mind. I just feel sorry for the guy who’s job will be, to administer your first exorcism. It might kill him.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
β€œ A happy life of servitude β€œ what a concept. You’re kinda mean for a good girl, and you got some scary demons occupying your idle mind. I just feel sorry for the guy who’s job will be, to administer your first exorcism. It might kill him.
:stressed: No. I'm very nice. Highly feminine and looking for that attentive and self-contained masculine energy to lead me.:lolbron: Feel free to bring the Zamzam water.
Season 1 Sleeping GIF by Paramount+

Yes; I have many tests of will. More often than not the sane ones give up rather quickly. :duck:

It is common sense to no get married if you have performance problems. Unless mutually agreed upon in a prior disclosure before marriage, getting married without discussion of the issue constitutes a forbidden or illegal act.

Generally, what would you do if you got yourself into a sexless marriage? Not just one that happens like in the colourful fiction above but also if it occurred years down the road.
I was not sure whether I was reading one of J. Joyce's letters to Ms Barnacle [ I shan't dishonour you with the material ], or Z. Margolis's blog in her "Girl with one-track mind" [girlwithaonetrackmind.blogspot.com/2004/01/].

Either way, this I would reckon is more common amongst older gents marrying nubile sultanas, and whilst physical intimacy is requisite in a healthy marriage, especially where the lady is of the high roller type with oestrogen pumping through her veins, and serviced, she must be, in any one form, or another. As the Franks are famed for, post Napoleon's haemorrhoids predicament, a scheduled gigolo visitation, should suffice crunching that inevitable itch, and urge; it would serve two objects:
a) Keeps the facade of a blissful union intact in genteel society, and
b) Keep both parties content on the onset. Voila!

I knew of a couple, where such arrangement worked rather marvelously, a steady paramour in the stable to regularly consummate the order in this instance, and even with a healthy progeny to bear witness to a stealthy union. So, despair not, need this imaginary sultana; of course, one presumes her being of the liberal leaning sort sans bona fide theological inhibitions.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never realized it rhymed. :dead:

It does sound like spoken word.
It is common sense to no get married if you have performance problems. Unless mutually agreed upon in a prior disclosure before marriage, getting married without discussion of the issue constitutes a forbidden or illegal acact.
Perhaps but lying may occur. People aren't always righteous and noble. Some folk don't even consider omission of critical facts lying.
I was not sure whether I was reading one of J. Joyce's letters to Ms Barnacle [ I shan't dishonour you with the material ], or Z. Margolis's blog in her "Girl with one-track mind" [girlwithaonetrackmind.blogspot.com/2004/01/].

Either way, this I would reckon is more common amongst older gents marrying nubile sultanas, and whilst physical intimacy is requisite in a healthy marriage, especially where the lady is of the high roller type with oestrogen pumping through her veins, and serviced, she must be, in any one form, or another. As the Franks are famed for, post Napoleon's haemorrhoids predicament, a scheduled gigolo visitation, should suffice crunching that inevitable itch, and urge; it would serve two objects:
a) Keeps the facade of a blissful union intact in genteel society, and
b) Keep both parties content on the onset. Voila!

I knew of a couple, where such arrangement worked rather marvelously, a steady paramour in the stable to regularly consummate the order in this instance, and even with a healthy progeny to bear witness to a stealthy union. So, despair not, need this imaginary sultana; of course, one presumes her being of the liberal leaning sort sans bona fide theological inhibitions.
I scanned the blog you posted and it appeared more like the confessions of a nyphomamiac. Kind of sterile reporting of her liasons or self-passions. I did not draw very much parallel with this piece which seemed more tasteful and less tawdry. And employed more subtlety. Though that's a different take.

Also, judging by what some of the nimaan claimed on here young men that are avid watchers of adult videos suffer from some sort of dysfunction too.

You spooked me about the DL nimaan.

For a Muslim that happens to be the main impetus to wed. Though it's not the only driver. I would much rather a secure, stable and safe person who is a committed spouse and dedicated father. The biggest turn-off for me is inattentiveness, unreliability and unmet expectations. I would consider this in the realm of lies/dishonesty because the implicit assumption is that marriage has a sexual dimension and if that is not for them. Then it's not really a marriage but more like a platonic friendship.​

:deadrose:That clip killed me.
May Allah grant you a spouse who will be the coolness of your eyes.

You deserve someone who treats you with consistent loving care and affection. Alhamdulilah, there are still some men capable of that but they get overshadowed by the rest.

I scanned the blog you posted and it appeared more like the confessions of a nyphomamiac. Kind of sterile reporting of her liasons or self-passions. I did not draw very much parallel with this piece which seemed more tasteful and less tawdry. And employed more subtlety. Though that's a different take.
No, I was not suggesting yours was inspired by either, but familiarity on my part with their works, and reading yours, ignited raw pulsations once encountered. As others suggested, in this, you indeed found your calling, as it were. True, it is documented young men wrestling with lack of libido. Nevertheless, offered prognosis might be a remedy for the couple in question, methinks. Or is that deemed to liberal?

Last edited:
Sexless marriage is truly an oxymoron. Imagine going through all that effort as a man. Saving up money, courting the right girl, and finally persuading her guardians to allow you to marry their daughter in exchange for an agreed mahr. Before long, you might find yourself in a sexless marriage.

Anyways, the causes of ED are numerous but as long as you eat right, exercise somewhat regularly, and don't drain your sexual energy watching adult videos you should be fine.
Imagine getting married and still being incel. So brutal

Who's talking about incels? My point was that it is strange for a man to find himself in a sexless marriage (through his own fault or otherwise idk) after putting so much effort into getting married in the first place.

I don't really care about incels but regardless I do see them as misunderstood young men just trying to find a place in our dysfunctional modern world.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
gear up arnold schwarzenegger GIF

Say no more .

gear up arnold schwarzenegger GIF

I’m on my way.
Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

@Yaraye we have found another playmate for the boys of the harem. I'm thinking of using their cunning and guile to my advantage and creating a Butler Cafes. We could pay for your tuition and finance my lavish lifestyle through their exploitation. :banderas:

Did this happen to u?? It's very specific lol
Heavens no. I've never been married but I'm humbled that you think this story is sufficiently detailed enough to sound authentic. I tried.
I would have to agree @HiraanBorn on this one. Just because a man suffers from ED doesn't mean he's an incel. To suggest so is somewhat dehumanizing and objectifying. It also says a man is only as good as his sexual prowess which isn't the case. People are more valuable than that. I think the bone of contention in this story was the listlessness of the husband who pushed the discussion under the rug and resigned himself to defeat rather than considering solutions. That implies not caring enough.

May Allah grant you a spouse who will be the coolness of your eyes.

You deserve someone who treats you with consistent loving care and affection. Alhamdulilah, there are still some men capable of that but they get overshadowed by the rest.
Thank you, walaal. πŸ™

Trending