The Curious Case of the Lustless 😬

Fresh off the presses.

Listen to the clip above for a summary.

:stressed: I just need at least one brainchild/online ciyaal. I am in estrus and SSpot seems like the perfect place to find a protector and purveyor of resources (aka husband). The pfp of my likeness and the spicy narrative is a trap. Not at all too different from female baboons in heat who signal their readiness through the displaying of scarlet bottoms. You appear more clued in and aware of my plans. Normally, we ladies try to use discretion and indirect hints to accomplish an aim but there is no fooling you. *Sarcasm*
if you don't mind being a second one, hit my luuq abayo.

I'll be waiting for you there with my phone like.
:hillarybiz:

I disagree with this post. It shows a lack of empathy and one-sided thought.

Is it fair to expect a virgin guy to suddenly act a certain way when all his life he's suppressed his lust, and that very innate core desire of his?

If I'm being bombarded with billboards and half naked women on a regular excuse me for not being able to switch it on straight away?

Men in the west have like the lowest T levels, live in a matriarchy and their masculinity is checked on a daily basis.what else did you expect?Dont like it? Go to Africa go get yourself a total hunk of a guy.

This is happening to me atm. All that merciless wanking has caught up to me. My performance in the gym is worsening (which isn’t good considering I have many noob gains to make), ED, zero energy, made this account, etc etc just all around emasculation.

Dropping cardio was a mistake perhaps?

Guys need to stop watching corn. Thats the real reason why ED is a thing in young men. They wired their brain to only get turnt on by mastrubation and watching corn so when its time to get jiggy with a real women, they cant get hard. Poor behaviour from a lot of yous. This is reversible however but it needs a bit of time

An unfortunate side effect of consuming more animal products. If you intend to become low libido I would strongly advise breatharian or it's close cousin raw food veganism.​

@Ragnimo, thank you for the suggestions. Though I'm not married yet. The narrative wasn't about me.

Even hypothetically I would have never thought of any of that. I would die of laughter with the playing of R&B is sort of tacky. Spare us the Marvin Gaye. :wtf:

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

You're an old time Abdisamad most of them have no clue about Married with Children or Al Bundy. It's well before their time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
You spooked me about the DL nimaan.

For a Muslim that happens to be the main impetus to wed. Though it's not the only driver. I would much rather a secure, stable and safe person who is a committed spouse and dedicated father. The biggest turn-off for me is inattentiveness, unreliability and unmet expectations. I would consider this in the realm of lies/dishonesty because the implicit assumption is that marriage has a sexual dimension and if that is not for them. Then it's not really a marriage but more like a platonic friendship.​

:deadrose:That clip killed me.

Good point, if a man isn't consistent it is a huge flag :ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Online: "Im 'm gonna tear that pussy up tonight"
Real life:
View attachment 253418
Note to fellow guys.
- Hit the gym. Working out increases your T levels. There are a lot of obese guys that have the T-Levels of their grandparents.
- Stop watching . You are desensitising your dick. It will start to lose its sensation because of the death grip.

I don't have anymore advice because i'm a virgin :mjlol:

I find that very vulgar. :jcoleno:When people write very explicitly it spooks me. Aren't you happy you can't read thoughts. It would make one schizophrenic if they could hear the gratuitous potty talk of **** addicts.
SO the entire drivel here is about marrying a gay brother? How lovely
Basra, why assume? Low libido is also a scourge some people face.
if you don't mind being a second one, hit my luuq abayo.

I'll be waiting for you there with my phone like.
:hillarybiz:
I'm more first wife material. I don't mind reporting you to her. I don't support hypothetical polygamy nor coveting what belongs to another woman.
Not Happening No Way GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I always admired your eloquence.
Gracias, Senor. πŸ™

@Sophisticate I feel like you'd be fun to be intimate with, scorn me with your eloquent verbatim as we parlay in coitus. We'll read each other bell hooks to optimise the experience *smug chauvinism* πŸ˜…
She collects Faraxs and keeps them in bird cages so her multiple type of Xalimo personalities can torment them.. Run for the hills and never look back ninyahow :damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I disagree with this post. It shows a lack of empathy and one-sided thought.

Is it fair to expect a virgin guy to suddenly act a certain way when all his life he's suppressed his lust, and that very innate core desire of his?

If I'm being bombarded with billboards and half naked women on a regular excuse me for not being able to switch it on straight away?

Men in the west have like the lowest T levels, live in a matriarchy and their masculinity is checked on a daily basis.what else did you expect?Dont like it? Go to Africa go get yourself a total hunk of a guy.
This simply isn't a matter of getting comfortable with a change in role from single to married and going from non-sexual to sexual. I would expect such a shift would not take very long to occur. It becomes tenuous when there is a significant amount of time that has elapsed and nothing has transpired. I have heard of such a story before and it was disparaging/disheartening.

I have never undergone anything comparable to this, as I have never been married. However, I am older and a virgin. Suppose I saved myself up for someone. It would be for one person, I'A. I do not take my commitments lightly, and I come from a stable home with parents that have endured for several decades. Hence, why I do not think this is something casual. Marriage is valuable, and I live in a world where divorce is frowned upon. A fusion of souls is not something to be taken lightly. If a man has no interest in resolving his (1) possible trauma or (2) psychologically/physically/chemically induced sexual dysfunction despite the continued support and compassion from his wife, he does not truly love her and is more committed to his self-protection. Does he need years to play house to consummate a marriage? I think not. I am more inclined to side with the woman in this narrative on this.​
This is happening to me atm. All that merciless wanking has caught up to me. My performance in the gym is worsening (which isn’t good considering I have many noob gains to make), ED, zero energy, made this account, etc etc just all around emasculation.

Dropping cardio was a mistake perhaps?
Guys need to stop watching corn. Thats the real reason why ED is a thing in young men. They wired their brain to only get turnt on by mastrubation and watching corn so when its time to get jiggy with a real women, they cant get hard. Poor behaviour from a lot of yous. This is reversible however but it needs a bit of time
Is this issue very widespread?
This is why therapy is very important before marriage, mental clarity and peace of mind before entering sacred vows.
I absolutely agree. You just don't know what's lurking underneath the hood psychologically speaking. @Angelina and @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ made me hyper aware that knowing the mental state of the man and gathering some information about his lifestyle habits prior to marriage is something to consider. I won't lie it's made me a touch more paranoid than usual.​
Whats Up Reaction GIF by WWE

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sexless marriage is truly an oxymoron. Imagine going through all that effort as a man. Saving up money, courting the right girl, and finally persuading her guardians to allow you to marry their daughter in exchange for an agreed mahr. Before long, you might find yourself in a sexless marriage.

Anyways, the causes of ED are numerous but as long as you eat right, exercise somewhat regularly, and don't drain your sexual energy watching adult videos you should be fine.

Trending

Latest posts