The consensus is somalia is completely finished

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Since culusow came into power our reputation and country has gone a complete u turn, before that we were on the right direction, e.g puntland was still part Somalia government, somaliland hopes of independence came crushing down, etc. In my opinion he's the worst president we have ever witnessed.

this thread is about UN PSOS, which French and British troops will be a part of after our government requested for them to come
A necessary evil since the SNA isn't ready yet to fully control security. That and this won't last anywhere near as long as AMISOM did

That aside, British and French troops are nowhere near as corrupt and incompetent as African ones

A necessary evil since the SNA isn't ready yet to fully control security. That and this won't last anywhere near as long as AMISOM did

That aside, British and French troops are nowhere near as corrupt and incompetent as African ones
Bro they were ready, more than half died, gorgor are mostly dead, haramcad and Duufan are wiped out, Eritrean trained troops got massacred. Al-shabaab infiltration of the government (Mahad salad) led to this.

Bro they were ready, more than half died, gorgor are mostly dead, haramcad and Duufan are wiped out, Eritrean trained troops got massacred. Al-shabaab infiltration of the government (Mahad salad) led to this.
Al Shabab isn't invincible, its the incompetence of both SNA and ATMIS that led to those losses. Al Shabab infiltration is another matter entirely that requires anti-corruption checks instead of an army

Xarmajo and Qoslaya are both faces same coin.

In the end, we stop been big brother to solve your problems, you wanted to attack Puntland and centerlism power over us, we teach you lesson. When Puntland move away you cry on us for your mess, you have your result today. Didnt you guys wanted to Puntland to act like Jeegaan, here we did it finally!.
If after everything we are seeying you can still say HSM is the same as farmaajo. You’re just kidding yourself.

Under farmaajo the army was making gains. People were paid on time. We don’t have the mess we see now.

but go ahead and keep lying.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Under farmaajo the army was making gains. People were paid on time. We don’t have the mess we see now.
Lol GIFs | GIFDB.com

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What did you guys expect from HSM ? there are people who support HSM out of blatant qabyalad and they will suffer the most there will be difficult lessons learned.

If Hassan Shaikh can force this through and make everyone fall in line, it's a good thing.
How long is the country going to be held hostage by qabiil?

A wise men once said niman tashan wa lo taliya, lax walba meeshey is dhigtaa lagu gowracaa, Somalidu waxa ay u arakta cadawga dadka ugu dhow balse uma arkaan shisheeye, 33 years of anarchy, corruption, qabyaalad, gaajo, rafaad, IDP, Balkanized and non sovereign country, gypsies of Africa you reap what you sow!

What do you guys believe is the ultimate goal for sonalia shabaab to take over or Balkanize it?

cow

VIP
If Hassan Shaikh can force this through and make everyone fall in line, it's a good thing.
How long is the country going to be held hostage by qabiil?

The man who out of every 10 people he appoints to a government position 7 or 8 are abgaal.

Do you want us not to believe our own eyes? Everyone can see ulusow is the biggest qabilite.

The man who out of every 10 people he appoints to a government position 7 or 8 are abgaal.

Do you want us not to believe our own eyes? Everyone can see ulusow is the biggest qabilite.
What are we supposed to do? How long will we continue being an embarrassment like this! I don't care if one clan takes over at this point.

I am all ears if you have a way out of this mess.

cow

VIP
What are we supposed to do? How long will we continue being an embarrassment like this! I don't care if one clan takes over at this point.

I am all ears if you have a way out of this mess.

Amisom has to leave. Anything other then full withdrawal of Amisom equals somalia being the mess it is.

Yes first couple of years things will probably be worse but in 10 years time without amisom I am confident somalia will rise again.

But Amisom = death of somalia.

Amisom has to leave. Anything other then full withdrawal of Amisom equals somalia being the mess it is.

Yes first couple of years things will probably be worse but in 10 years time without amisom I am confident somalia will rise again.

But Amisom = death of somalia.
That doesn't answer the question tho. Amisom would never have been there if there weren't divisions and mistrust among Somalis. Amisom is there to protect you and me from a fellow Somali who thinks we are gaalo.

How can Somalis be united? that's the million dollar question and right now no one can answer that, and people wanna continue the status quo like that's a good thing.
tbh if HSM can force everyone to fall in line, I am more than happy to support him.

I don't particularly care about dictatorship if it is kinda benign and by a competent person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not going to defend HSM, and some of the points you made are fair and true.

We had 30 years before his second term, what went wrong in those 30 years? why we were so incapable of uniting the people and moving the country forward.

cow

VIP
That doesn't answer the question tho. Amisom would never have been there if there weren't divisions and mistrust among Somalis. Amisom is there to protect you and me from a fellow Somali who thinks we are gaalo.

How can Somalis be united? that's the million dollar question and right now no one can answer that, and people wanna continue the status quo like that's a good thing.
tbh if HSM can force everyone to fall in line, I am more than happy to support him.

It's answers everything sxb. You will come to understand it.

cow

VIP
Evidence?

I checked both Ethiopian and Turkish airlines and they are still operational.

It's everywhere dude.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

It's everywhere dude.
Any official notices from the airlines themselves?