The consensus is somalia is completely finished

What hope? Somalia literally didn't exist 10-20 years ago. You seem young sxb. There was a time when Al-Shabab had near complete control of Somalia save for PL and SL.
Al shabaab is still there and now there’s even more foreign troops, they’re shelling the capital and have control of all konfur states. The situation hasn’t changed.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Al shabaab is still there and now there’s even more foreign troops, they’re shelling the capital and have control of all konfur states. The situation hasn’t changed.
Al Kebab is like a roach you can never get rid of them with conventional means, the only solution to the problem is to weaken their support, you need surveillance, informants, and highly trained military personnel, to reduce civilian casualties.

The men being sent out their to fight them need to know their loved ones will be looked after if they die, more sanctions need to go to stop support from outside sources and businesses funnelling money to them.

cow

VIP
What hope? Somalia literally didn't exist 10-20 years ago. You seem young sxb. There was a time when Al-Shabab had near complete control of Somalia save for PL and SL. Bombings were far more common and piracy was at its peak. Many had given up on the "country" back then but for those who stuck out for hope were rewarded by Somalia slowly picking itself back up

I remember those days well sxb. And trust me somalis as a general had way more hope. The politicians had more xishood and would publicly distance themselves from tribalism. Since the late 90s somalis recognised that tribalism wasn't working.

You even had old bitter enemies welcoming each other in their cities like how barre hiiraale hosted muusi suudi in kismaayo and how mx started to go back to mogadishu.

Today it is filled with ticktok and Facebook tribalism that ulusow himself does.

Ulusow is a proud qabiliste.

Of course they are still around but Al-Shabab has been ejected out of Galmudug, Mogadishu has been the safest its been in years, and many of their top leaders have been killed. There are still major challenges ahead of course but the security situation in Somalia in 2024 is very different from what it was in 2010.

I remember those days well sxb. And trust me somalis as a general had way more hope. The politicians had more xishood and would publicly distance themselves from tribalism. Since the late 90s somalis recognised that tribalism wasn't working.

You even had old bitter enemies welcoming each other in their cities like how barre hiiraale hosted muusi suudi in kismaayo and how mx started to go back to mogadishu.

Today it is filled with ticktok and Facebook tribalism that ulusow himself does.

Ulusow is indeed a scummy qabilist, perhaps the worse Somalia has ever seen but at least there are those like Kheyre that care for the country and were responsible for the improvements that happened.

reer

VIP

these people think mogadishu is equal to somalia. theyre celebrating fragile peace under a weak amisom puppet government.

Alkabaab reach xamar doors after 15 years!.
What makes a terrorist attack in a Balcad checkpoint xamars doors? AS have been attacking Xamar with suicide squads since their inception. Just weeks ago they attacked SYL hotel with a suicide squad. Stop with the fear mongering. If you have a problem with the FG speak of them. Xamar HAG MOORyaan HUTU ad infinitum. It's still Ramadan fear ilaahey.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Ok bro whatever u say
It's not whatever I say but the fact that you lied about there being more foreign troops when thousands have left and denied the large swathes of territories that have been liberated in nearly two years since the operations began

It's not whatever I say but the fact that you lied about there being more foreign troops when thousands have left and denied the large swathes of territories that have been liberated in nearly two years since the operations began
UNPSO mission, 3000 UAE troops arriving, Nigerian police, French troops arriving, ethiopian’s will arrive to claim their EAC port. There’s no need to falsify anything when this is the reality.

Trending