The consensus is somalia is completely finished

cow

VIP
Question is will somalia ever recover? Ulusow has truly destroyed somalia beyond repair.
Atleast for the next 30 years.

I doubt there will be another embagathi to bring somalis together.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Question is will somalia ever recover? Ulusow has truly destroyed somalia beyond repair.

Beyond repair is too much, but yes he is actively prioritizing his self interest before Somalia.

They’re sending UAE , British, and French troops to defend Hassan when he pulls a bullshit re-election. You might aswell add SL and konfur to the list of places not under Somali control, puntland is the only free Somali state.

Somali politics is not for the weak.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Puntland will not here to save you guys, you wanted Kacaan xarmajo and Qoslaya to rule Somalia from xamar, so be it. Enjoy your choice.

Puntland will not here to save you guys, you wanted Kacaan xarmajo and Qoslaya to rule Somalia from xamar, so be it. Enjoy your choice.
Wallahi imo, we should cut our losses, let somalia Balkanize, and finish konfuur. We have too much BS on our plate to be trying to bring PL and the NW seccessionists.

cow

VIP

Most somalis had hope that somalia was heading in the right direction under farmaajo.

Deni was the biggest culprit in supporting ulusows becoming president. Any neutral sane person would agree with that.

So we have you to blame for the mess we are in today.

cow

VIP
Beyond repair is too much, but yes he is actively prioritizing his self interest before Somalia.

I don't think this "government" will outlast ulusow he will be the final president under this "government" what somalis agree upon in a later stage only allah knows but what was being build last 20 years is truly over. It will need a completely overhaul.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most somalis had hope that somalia was heading in the right direction under farmaajo.

Deni was the biggest culprit in supporting ulusows becoming president. Any neutral sane person would agree with that.

He backed HSM cause he would be an easier candidate to replace in 2026. He didn't want a president in there who is loved again. The more loved a leader is, the harder they fall.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Xarmajo and Qoslaya are both faces same coin.

In the end, we stop been big brother to solve your problems, you wanted to attack Puntland and centerlism power over us, we teach you lesson. When Puntland move away you cry on us for your mess, you have your result today. Didnt you guys wanted to Puntland to act like Jeegaan, here we did it finally!.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What Somalia will there be left in 2026?

We miscalculated for sure as even I didn't think he would do anything more then waste his time with loot Iyo xaa cuna corruption which is typical of abgaal presidents. I really didn't think he would dare touch the constitution, even I couldn't foresee that.

cow

VIP
Xarmajo and Qoslaya are both faces same coin.

In the end, we stop been big brother to solve your problems, you wanted to attack Puntland and centerlism power over us, we teach you lesson. When Puntland move away you cry on us for your mess, you have your result today. Didnt you guys wanted to Puntland to act like Jeegaan, here we did it finally!.

Sxb my advice to you get out of your ass and smell the coffee. Join the real world and have proper conversations. Because the stuff you come up with is naive and fantasy.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sxb my advice to you get out of your ass and smell the coffee. Join the real world and have proper conversations. Because the stuff you come up with is naive and fantasy.
Trust me, not just me, most puntlanders reach to this thanks to xarmajo and Qoslaya.

You guys did great job to push us away. Now finally we can work on Puntland. No more Somalia or south Somalia.

cow

VIP
We miscalculated for sure as even I didn't think he would do anything more then waste his time with loot Iyo xaa cuna corruption which is typical of abgaal presidents. I really didn't think he would dare touch the constitution, even I couldn't foresee that.

It's not just the constitution. Some of it I agree with for example getting rid of PM position is good for Somalia.

But it is nepotism, hypocrisy, looting, destroying the country, destroyed the military. Humiliation by foreign presidents infront of somali president. The clear tribalism. Putting dangerous and unqualified people in high positions.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Most of us have never seen this country without war so to us there was never much hope to begin with. No hope at all for somalia regardless of who leads it.
THERE IS NO HOPE!
Adam_20240409_1.gif

Last edited:
At least wait for the next elections before you doom post lol. Reminder that Somalia was in a 10x worse position a decade ago so giving up on the country now is nonsense

cow

VIP
At least wait for the next elections before you doom post lol. Reminder that Somalia was in a 10x worse position a decade ago so giving up on the country now is nonsense

10-20 years ago people had hope for Somalia. Today majority of the people don't.

10-20 years ago people had hope for Somalia. Today majority of the people don't.
What hope? Somalia literally didn't exist 10-20 years ago. You seem young sxb. There was a time when Al-Shabab had near complete control of Somalia save for PL and SL. Bombings were far more common and piracy was at its peak. Many had given up on the "country" back then but for those who stuck out for hope were rewarded by Somalia slowly picking itself back up