Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Kkkkkkk anomaly kulaha :russ:
You dont give an inch do you :pachah1:
Am I lying?
Kkkkkkkkkkk just news to me :deadrose:

You're the ones we have to save from the clutches of all the aforementioned Abu x y z :damn:

The ones we have a duty to protect and preserve.

@dhegdheer and her fellow athiests can marry out roger, naruto, tyrone and rakeesh for all i care :hemad:
No in fact i would prefer they did :damn:
I Dont want somali gaalo to reproduce :damedamn:
A farax out here is one thing, a gaal farax is another. We happened upon each other once, a good gaal farax, but he passed. To happen upon another would be a mission impossible, meanwhile Rogers coming from every direction.

Muslim faraxs are messy. Plus, technically u cant marry an atheist. You just might have ur wish, but like dhegdheer said, @Bielsa's out here giving us gaalos hope :mjlol:

N

NaomiHoney

Honestly, real down to earth like-minded Somalis are compatible. You have to attract people with same ethics as you. How can you expect to have the most beautiful female if you as man has nothing to give.

And females have to be accepting. If they're not looking after themselves as in overall wellbeing, personality, and presentation then you'll find any nigga from down the road.

This all starts from within. What you attract is what you get. What you invest in yourself is what you will profit from.

Us Somali women and men need to start looking after ourselves in order to become the best for our future partners.

This why religious couples can last for so long. they have strong imaan. The want best for each other, to grow in islam together.

These days somali couples just marry and have children. but they dont think about building an empire or working towards a goal. I understand there are situations which can deter from reach a goal. but in essence, I have hardly seen somali couples do such.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I feel bad for saying it but Somali girls are not rated in the UK so when a foreigner goes for one, she will obviously be very flattered. My theory is the headgear. UK Somalis are very religious and not viewed as potential sexual partners.
I used to go for Somali girls but they always called me names so I stopped.
why did they call u names?

rabshole

Aragaani
Lmaooo nah he's Isaac :dead: my ppl

All my husbands will be isaaq mashallah :banderas: But I don't want kids :browtf: they need to get a vasectomy ASAP
Kkkkkkkkk
not only did you leave the deen but now you dont want to reproduce for your own clansmen :ohhh:
You have betrayed your tol beyond repair.:damn:
ilaahaygii i abuurtay baan ku dhaartay i will make sincere dua for you:mjcry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Our gene pool is very diverse and unique to Somalis alone.

Were Hamitic people, you won't get a somali mixed child looking like a half black Bantu child.

Our genes are not weak, stop hating on Somalis your self hate is disgusting Wallahi... I'm ashamed of you!

Be proud of yourself and of our people and history.
:fittytousand::fittytousand:
Does the qabil of the man you going to marry matter to you? just wondering out of curiosity
hubie.png

Does the qabil of the man you going to marry matter to you? just wondering out of curiosity
hubie.png

Controversial topic- but yes.

I was taught it makes things easier with the in laws being from the same tribe.
:yacadiim:
However if I found a somali guy I loved I wouldn't care what tribe he was expect for midgaaan of course
:siilaanyosmile:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

However if I found a somali guy I loved I wouldn't care what tribe he was expect for midgaaan of course
What if the guy is osman mohamud, harari and isaaq at the same time ?:damedamn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

As long as they're from one of the Habars amirite? :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending