The British problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister, I am as Somali as they come but you have to admit our gene pool is contaminated with generations of clan based breeding. Why'd you think the Cadaan, Madow genes look alot stronger on half Somalis than their Somali genes. It's Mother Nature's way of saying quit breeding five heads.

Our gene pool is very diverse and unique to Somalis alone.

Were Hamitic people, you won't get a somali mixed child looking like a half black Bantu child.

Our genes are not weak, stop hating on Somalis your self hate is disgusting Wallahi... I'm ashamed of you!

Be proud of yourself and of our people and history.
:fittytousand::fittytousand:

I feel bad for saying it but Somali girls are not rated in the UK so when a foreigner goes for one, she will obviously be very flattered. My theory is the headgear. UK Somalis are very religious and not viewed as potential sexual partners.
I used to go for Somali girls but they always called me names so I stopped.
When even the Admin is talking smack
giphy.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
i mean, that's just not true is it :mjkkk:
Wallahi I want no other girl but a xalimo man.

I want my kids and my momma to understand each other Waryaa.

Xalimos are the best.

We are from them, and them from us.

Match made in hevean my NIGGA.

rabshole

Aragaani
As if they don't already do that :childplease: maybe if you got yourself involved with more levelheaded Somalis than the congregation of ex-cons Abu Farah, Abu Roger and Abu Tyrone, you'd see what we're talking about.

And do you want me to give you names and addresses? :draketf:
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
Just finished reading her old posts z3zrULCz3zrULC
She is a salafist from ummah forum
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
@ChickenOriental sorry walaashay but i had to z3zrULC
z3zrULC

Because Somalis are mixed between south Sudanese like people and ancient middle eastern farmers who traveled back into africa many thousands of years ago. Obviously a Southern European that mixes with a North African would look more Arab than if a British mixed with a North African.

Were descended from ancient Egyptians not Sudanese - what is this none sense uuuffff

:ileycry:

The ancient Egyptians looked like Somalis and they used to farm our land it used to be called the land of punt by them

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Our gene pool is very diverse and unique to Somalis alone.

Were Hamitic people, you won't get a somali mixed child looking like a half black Bantu child.

Our genes are not weak, stop hating on Somalis your self hate is disgusting Wallahi... I'm ashamed of you!

Be proud of yourself and of our people and history.
:fittytousand::fittytousand:

Sorry, I'm not proud of FGM, tying up mentally ill people to trees or cages, treating the small minorities we have like shit and isolating the tribe (Madhibaan) who actually one of the best skills to offer Somalia (blacksmiths)

Do I wish Somalia was a united state which could defend it's coasts and sovereignty? Hell yes but the problem is it's just that; a wish.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Sorry, I'm not proud of FGM, tying up mentally ill people to trees or cages, treating the small minorities we have like shit and isolating the tribe (Madhibaan) who actually one of the best skills to offer Somalia (blacksmiths)

Do I wish Somalia was a united state which could defend it's coasts and sovereignty? Hell yes but the problem is it's just that; a wish.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Many other countries chain their mental citizens - not just us. Why don't you do your research before bashing Somalis?
:faysalwtf:
From this day I STRIP YOU of your somali race, no your race less
:fittytousand:

FGM is practised all over the world - I haven't got my clit chopped off not all of us have had it you know
:ayaanswag:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Were descended from ancient Egyptians not Sudanese - what is this none sense uuuffff

:ileycry:

The ancient Egyptians looked like Somalis and they used to farm our land it used to be called the land of punt by them
So do Oromos, Afars, North Sudanese, Amxaaros, Tigrayans abaayo. I didn't say we were descended from South Sudanese like people, but we are product of a pre historic mixing between them and ancient levant farmers that migrated back to Africa. All of this occurring many thousands of years ago. Way before Egypt even existed.

VixR

Veritas
Hell to the motherlooffing canjero NO z3zrULC

Why are you guys associating every bad thing to reer somalia like everyone there is the same while every wounded participant in this thread complains about generalisations kkkkkk :ummhmsmiley::icon lol:z3zrULC

My Eedo had 11 kids mashaAllah.
The girl to boy ratio was pretty even and i can guarantee you every single one of them used to make cajeero, maraq, bariis, baasto etcs all types of foods and washed clothes (no washing machine) :ummhmsmiley: no girl had more responsibility than a boy.
except the yeraan { the last born } :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: :pacspit::mjkkk:
that nigga would always got special treatment wallahi typical somali daqan at work there:cryinglaughsmiley:ilaahay amariki kkkk
let me remind you that this is in Somalia :zhqjlmx:

My boint is its not true girls are overburdened in the house more so compared to boys i dont believe that the case in all somali households.

Both types of household exist and not one is more daqan/tradition than the other. Just parents parenting differently :icon lol::zhqjlmx:

@VixR i felt a sense of duty to tagg you in this.
if you asked why i honestly cant explain :mjkkk:
Good for you, you found an anomaly :icon lol:

What percentage of Reer Somalia are like that inshallah:mjohreally:

You should know that I'm generally speaking, and I know I'm right in that sense.

So do Oromos, Afars, North Sudanese, Amxaaro, Tigrayans abaayo. I didn't say we were descended from South Sudanese like people, but we are product of a pre historic mixing between them and ancient levant farmers that migrated back to Africa. All of this occurring many thousands of years ago. Way before Egypt even existed.

Actually us Somalis have a unique strain called EB1 which isn't present in other East Africans- were the most homogenous people on the planet.

Let's not claim relation to other people when there is NONE

:mjlol:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This whole fucking thread.
:susp::susp::susp:

Most of somalis in general marry other somalis and if one did why the f*ck would it personally bother you? Unless s/he where someone you wanted, why the f*ck do you even care? "Bu bu bu but the somali race" shut the f*ck up.
If you want to help somalis as an ethnicity, go and do something for the people back home because poverty is the biggest problem facing the somali people not that some xalimo/farax you never even liked married an ajanib. To all of you who calaacaled in this thread
full

Me on the day you all get deported

a53.jpg
At least she won't have to deal with the calaacal.
:reallymaury:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Actually us Somalis have a unique strain called EB1 which isn't present in other East Africans- were the most homogenous people on the planet.

Let's not claim relation to other people when there is NONE
It actually is, and those groups I mentioned share around 70-80% of their AutoSomal DNA(what actually matters) with us.The only difference mainly between us and them mostly is that although they were Cushtic, they switched to a Semetic language around 2000-3000 years ago and thus have more Western Euroasian blood in them(The Amhaaros have around 60 % more or less whilst we have between 40-50 %).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts