St Cloud banning the jilbaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not lying, if you're from a well known family you can get away with dressing like that. We're concerned about the women who don't have this privilege.
Basicaly if you're laandhere you can get away with anything I witnessed that first hand. Thank god my tribe rolls deep in berbera and hargaysa :rejoice: the stuff we can do together :shaq:

Hafez

VIP
Stylish and modest.

She's glowing because of happiness.
That is anything but Islamic... You don't get the whole purpose of "hijaab" do you? It's not to look beautiful, it's rather the opposite. That clothing is way too tight. The curvatures of a Muslimah are not supposed to be exposed, nor should their face. Majority of the people take a moderate approach when it comes to hijab and they don't deem it obligatory for women to cover their faces, but they're wrong on soo many levels. The face of a beautiful woman is more tempting than her curvatures or other physical features.

People with my views are a minority but in sha Allah, we will prevail over those who want to change the Deen of Allah (SWT).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Hafez

Why are the miserable though?

Somali-women-carve-their-own-niche-in-Boston.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Won't they burn inside those things? Somalia is 90 F / 30 C year-round.
Is that the reason why they're always mad? I seriously want to know why they're always mad? You will never see them crack a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts