St Cloud banning the jilbaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The jilbaab is a safety concern. You can hide weapons and explosives under it

It should be banned in the West

It should be banned in Somalia too. Al Shabaab have been known to dress in jilbaabs & niqabs to try to conceal their identity.

images

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope they ban Muslims & all Somalis in general in America & they send you back to Puntland, I'll be waiting for you in basaso insha Allah so I can put your ugly ass in a jilbaab cause your ugliness is a menace to the society.

Why the name calling?

This is how terrorists act, calm down boowe.:jgjrrmx:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why the name calling?

This is how terrorists act, calm down boowe.:jgjrrmx:
You're calling me a terrorist & you're telling me not to get offended, yet I call you ugly & you call me a terrorist. The fact of the matter is that you're one of the ugliest person on this forum, & I am entitled to my opinion just like you're entitled to yours.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're calling me a terrorist & you're telling me not to get offended, yet I call you ugly & you call me a terrorist. The fact of the matter is that you're one of the ugliest person on this forum, & I am entitled to my opinion just like you're entitled to yours.

Why are you mad boowe? You can have disagreements with people without name calling. That's not how grown ups act. Use your big boy words. :jgjrrmx:

Hafez

VIP
LOL This girl @Reiko was crying to me yesterday saying "so are Arabs closer to God than me?" warr wtf do you think you're doing right now, do you think you're doing God's work? Nacalaa kuu yaal

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islam reigns supreme in Puntland, I am a witness to that, if I girl goes out dressed scantily clad she would be stoned lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She's not lying, if you're from a well known family you can get away with dressing like that. We're concerned about the women who don't have this privilege.
That's a blatantly lie wallahi!

You're talking to a person from Puntland please remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts