St Cloud banning the jilbaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
In my area I almost never see other Muslim women wearing Jilbaab/Niqaab. It's always only the Somalis who wear the tents. The Arabs don't even do it. :francis::snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In my area I almost never see other Muslim women wearing Jilbaab/Niqaab. It's always only the Somalis who wear the tents. The Arabs don't even do it. :francis::snoop:
It's only Somalis who wear the tent, the other Muslims are stylish and modest.
We must stop these tent wearing power rangers

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Because no one in their right mind would wear that ugly shit by choice. I've never seen an Afghan in the west wearing a burqa, but you'll see plenty of Somalis dragging their tents through the streets of major cities. :francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Because no one in their right mind would wear that ugly shit by choice. I've never seen an Afghan in the west wearing a burqa, but you'll see plenty of Somalis dragging their tents through the streets of major cities. :francis:
I get so embarrassed whenever I'm in downtown Minneapolis, I see a woman wearing red, green, yellow jilbaab dragging along the street.

Gibiin-Udug

The jilbaab is a safety concern. You can hide weapons and explosives under it

It should be banned in the West
Yes and they always hold they hand inside the jilbaab, I always wonder will they blow up the place.
Obama should address this issue before he leaves office.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I couldn't be more prouder. I hope the whole Country bans the Jilbaab. Ladies can wear headscarves and still be covered up. The big jilbaab limits women to work and study freely. I will personally write a letter to the White House. Coming from a Muslim woman I'm sure they will not classify it as racism.

#impacts
I hope they ban Muslims & all Somalis in general in America & they send you back to Puntland, I'll be waiting for you in basaso insha Allah so I can put your ugly ass in a jilbaab cause your ugliness is a menace to the society.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've been to Puntland recently & masha Allah 99.9% of the women are in a jilbaab. Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder & modesty in general I find beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts