Somali's should just integrate in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLF and the people living in kilinka5 should participate in Ethiopian politics and just rebuild their state. I've been reading the Ethiopian constitution and it is actually not bad. It even allows 2/3 majority vote for secession.

upload_2015-10-26_23-33-5.png

S

Shamis

How does one fight diplomatically in a totalitarian, undemocratic police state? Did you see the election figures? lol

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
How does one fight diplomatically in a totalitarian, undemocratic police state? Did you see the election figures? lol
Why are you criticizing a bustling and improving nation such as Ethiopia when your own country is a shithole? :draketf: War wuxu indha adkaa.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That clause was put in there by Meles Zenawi in case the Tigray eventually lose power. They will then secede and join Eritrea.
ONLF tried to use it in the mid 1990s and was kicked out of office when they tried to get the Somali Assembly in Jigjiga to call a vote.

This fake Somali Nationalist has a Somali flag as his avatar, yet he advocates the domination/subjugation of Somali locals to the Ethiopian State.

You're a self-hating scum who's beneath my contempt.

This fake Somali Nationalist has a Somali flag as his avatar, yet he advocates the domination/subjugation of Somali locals to the Ethiopian State.

You're a self-hating scum who's beneath my contempt.

STFU who do you think is taking the burden of the ONLF vs Ethiopia regime? It's the shacab who are being punished and they need to fight using aqli, diplomacy and political weight.

I wish nothing more than for all Somali's to unite on my flag, but there needs to be priorities. The end does not justifies the mean.

onlf is too weak, anyways. but i like how expansionism still scares xabash and their dabodhilif lackeys even despite somalis current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending