Is dark brown or black hair more common with Somalis?

Brown or black hair?

• Total voters

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
First guy his hair is black. The suns light in the photo makes it look like it’s dark brown. Second guy used artificial colouring. 3rd girl Is malnourished. it don't count. 4th girl has black hair. Nice try. You failed.

“Second girl is malnourished” what does that even mean? How can malnourishment affect the state of your hair? You know Somalis can adapt to brown hair and dark brown. I’m not even gonna entertain you cause you’re a troll. And you’ve also just registered just recently. Making me believe this your first time debating with someone.

Last edited:

Khanderson

Somalis with brown hair:

E5616D76-2CED-4B08-880F-E038EC7BA913.jpeg

2E37B639-524F-4F06-B3B0-E93A741539E8.jpeg

3DA2D409-7EA7-4714-A3B7-3E552BFB5F59.jpeg

1715861500035.jpeg

Last edited:
Normal somali people hair colour. Not a single dark brown hair. Stop living in fantasy you incels. Don't make me post more pictures
31081544_10215511342558621_449403516469903360_n.jpg
how are you telling people who say they have brown hair no you don't x picture they don't have nothing wrong with black sxb if you have it its fine is in my family only my mom and one of my brothes have black hair

Khanderson

loooolll thats not even smth to be insecure abt @nomashquul you can buy hair dye anywear get like us no one will notice

This is what he’s trying to perpetuate. He thinks these pictures of Somalis with brown hair have dyed their hair by making them appear less natural. Which is horses shit from his behalf.

Khanderson

What I don't understand is why such a trivial topic got this response lol he called em incels

Have you noticed white people or people with Germanic origins have blonde hair when they’re at least 4-10 years of age? Depending on their environment. Once they grow up their hair darkens when they’re exposed to the sun.

This is similar with Somalis with brown hair. I had brown hair when I was kid but then it quickly darkens due to the exposure of the sun.

Have you noticed white people or people with Germanic origins have blonde hair when they’re at least 4-10 years of age? Depending on their environment. Once they grow up their hair darkens when they’re exposed to the sun.

This is similar with Somalis with brown hair. I had brown hair when I was kid but then it quickly darkens due to the exposure of the sun.
You know what dude - you're definitely onto something here

My hair is black when it's short, but when I had longer curly hair reaching to my shoulders, it was really dark brown and noticeable under sunlight and in well-lit areas. Some hair strands on the crown of my head appeared brown.

Last edited:
they are both common but making a distinction is silly because in relative terms its all black hair (especially under no direct sunlight). Actually never considered or actively screened for this. And guys, relax. A simple observation isn't being delusional. relative

My hair is like this and I call it black. It also gets lighter with sun exposure (photobleaching) likely because of genes that I suspect many if not most Somalis carry because of our ancestry. The lightest it gets is still pretty dark though. Lighting in these photographs is really critical to how we see this hair too.

Some of these Somalis you're posting photos of just have longer hair (easier to see light reflect to it) and most importantly spend a lot of time in the sun. Also I suspect one of these women dyed her hair bc it looks too chemical and she looks to instagrammy to spend time in the Outside World.

TBF most all black hair is technically very very dark brown anyway. The closest is the kind East Asians have with blue undertones.