Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think we can all agree Somalis have a rape problem, regardless of gender :/
Now i dont recall saying ALL THAT

gP7Lzul.gif

the fact that your trying to throw this on the women when their the victim 90% of the time. disgusting

Horta u abandoned ur religion and culture, ur basically Ayan Hirsi, you might as well start writing books now shitting on ur ppl.

I don't shit on Somali ppl :drakekidding: I'm very invested in empowering Somali women and wish them nothing but success

Abandoned culture? I'm wearing a diric rn and I love sambusas :draketf:

The only thing me and Ayaan Hirsi has in common is our lack of belief

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Lmao I forgot how cunty Danish ppl could be around ajnabis wallahi last time I went back some old hag told me to go back to my country, it's always the old shaytamo too lol they younger ones just stare :deadosama:

I definitely had ppl immediately able to recognise that I was Somali! In kobenhavn too.... Maybe because I've always lived in ajnabi areas.

Tell me... Are the Palestinians still fucking things up in DK? I remember they used to be the worst culprits :cosbyhmm:

It was never on mine :hemad:

But then again I have 2 other useful languages to swap it out with :hemad:
yee but some retarded somalis here and there. luckily we don't have pure somali gangs like in Canada and America. You will for example have 5 Arabs, 3 kurds and the token somali. This 'hating all muslim immigrants' thing hurts the Iranians and Bosnians more, since they are some of the least retarded muslim immigrants

Check out this blog. Only 1 Somali here went to syria https://syrienblog.net/artikler/danskere-i-syrien/ (obviously not every scumbag that went to syria is listed here, but anyways)

Last edited:

Zeus

STYLIN
I don't shit on Somali ppl :drakekidding: I'm very invested in empowering Somali women and wish them nothing but success

Abandoned culture? I'm wearing a diric rn and I love sambusas :draketf:

The only thing me and Ayaan Hirsi has in common is our lack of belief

Nayaa, how are you invested when you are on this site constantly shitting on your kings? :birdman:

Wearing traditional clothes doesn't make you interested in your culture, Your abo forces you to wear it under his roof. I know you want to wear booty shorts but he'll kick your teeth in. :mjlol:

@Knowthyself what's got you so worked up? Youre a proud korean aren't you ?:pacspit:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
All non white immigrant groups are hated. But I've never felt that Somalis were the "most hated group". I've always felt it was Carabs. In my experience among whites they really dislike MENA people.

Nayaa, how are you invested when you are on this site constantly shitting on your kings? :birdman:

Wearing traditional clothes doesn't make you interested in your culture, Your abo forces you to wear it under his roof. I know you want to wear booty shorts but he'll kick your teeth in. :mjlol:

@Knowthyself what's got you so worked up? Youre a proud korean aren't you ?:pacspit:

Kings? Where? Kings kagi was warya, you don't deserve anything from me. :ufdup:

Lmao if I really was shitting on Somali ppl I'd be making threads 24/7 full of negative content as it stands I only dismiss xoolo, delusions comments like urs

No one's forcing me to wear diric nacasyahow, i do these things because I love it :camby: plus booty shorts have nothing on see thru diric :banderas:

Zeus

STYLIN
Kings? Where? Kings kagi was warya, you don't deserve anything from me. :ufdup:

Lmao if I really was shitting on Somali ppl I'd be making threads 24/7 full of negative content as it stands I only dismiss xoolo, delusions comments like urs

No one's forcing me to wear diric nacasyahow, i do these things because I love it :camby: plus booty shorts have nothing on see thru diric :banderas:

:tacky: no one wants to see your pepperoni sized areolas.

apparently being hated across the western world for being rapists/terrorists/ gangbangers and overall scum is a single L:kodaksmiley:

destroying our country and then destroying our reputation in host countries is a single L:kodaksmiley:

Thats all in the past, honey.

We're talking about april 11th 2017.

You should learn to forgive and forget. I heard its a great tool for your mental health.

:lolbron:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Are you serious? Women commit crimes on a far smaller scale than men. Crime statistic is almost entirely made up of men.

. The percentage of unreported rape committed by men far exceeds the percentage of rape reported. And the percentage of men convicted for rape/sexual assault leaves much to be desired.

And even the few times there's been a convicted female pedophile it's been proven she committed the act to please her male partner.

The mere thought of comparing crimes committed by females and males is fucking laughable. If we we're living in a martircal society you're argument could have some legs to stand on but not in a patriarchal world.

You're an Idiot.

I thought this wasn't the rape olympics, numbers don't matter

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Are you serious? Women commit crimes on a far smaller scale than men. Crime statistic is almost entirely made up of men.

. The percentage of unreported rape committed by men far exceeds the percentage of rape reported. And the percentage of men convicted for rape/sexual assault leaves much to be desired.

And even the few times there's been a convicted female pedophile it's been proven she committed the act to please her male partner.

The mere thought of comparing crimes committed by females and males is fucking laughable. If we we're living in a martircal society you're argument could have some legs to stand on but not in a patriarchal world.

You're an Idiot.

Jesus fking christ, I'm literally parroting BS she just spewed in this thread. Obviously the overwhelming majority of rapes are perpetrated by men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts