***Somalis Are Arabs And Arabs Were Kushites Proof***

Somalis are Somali

Arabs are Arab

There not the same moreover not the same race put that in your head idk if your taking about the small 1% mixed breed Somalis that are mixed with Arabs is a low limit statistic evidence plus is I simple small choice data lol.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Somalis are Somali

Arabs are Arab

There not the same moreover not the same race put that in your head idk if your taking about the small 1% mixed breed Somalis that are mixed with Arabs is a low limit statistic evidence plus is I simple small choice data lol.
Read my posts pages 1 6 and 7 thoroughly and come back you haven't understood anything, original Arabs are us and were Cushitic

Cush

Cushite Arab
Will we ever make a come back?
1693484023612.png

Read my posts pages 1 6 and 7 thoroughly and come back you haven't understood anything, original Arabs are us and were Cushitic
Are you sick? So your saying Arabs are not Arabs and Somalis are not Somalis lol? are u even a Muslim? The holy Quran even mentions the Arabs as the original Arabs since our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W was mentioned that he was from Arab tribes. Somalis are African Cushitic from Kush now stop this bullsh*t of trying to claim or push to our youths that Somalis are Arabs and Arabs are abc.... etc and stop spreading this fairytales of yours and grow up walal. I’m guessing your own of those mixed breed Somalis Arabs trying to push your mixed breed heritage or linage into the pure Somalis name

Cush

Cushite Arab
Are you sick? So your saying Arabs are not Arabs and Somalis are not Somalis lol? are u even a Muslim? The holy Quran even mentions the Arabs as the original Arabs since our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W was mentioned that he was from Arab tribes. Somalis are African Cushitic from Kush now stop this bullsh*t of trying to claim or push to our youths that Somalis are Arabs and Arabs are abc.... etc and stop spreading this fairytales of yours and grow up walal. I’m guessing your own of those mixed breed Somalis Arabs trying to push your mixed breed heritage or linage into the pure Somalis name
Are you autistic? Did I deny that the Prophet SAW and the people of his time were not Arabs? I said the modern day Arabs were the result of Indo European expansion which came from the Seljuk turks and Ottamans read this thread you fucktard

Most Arabs are from J1 P58 a mutation which entered Arabia 2500 yeas ago

Are you autistic? Did I deny that the Prophet SAW and the people of his time were not Arabs? I said the modern day Arabs were the result of Indo European expansion which came from the Seljuk turks and Ottamans read this thread you fucktard

Your having some serious loss of identity crisis go get help and stop claiming other plp heritages and watch your language

Last edited:

“Modern day Arab expansion” Kuulaha 😭😭

Last edited:
So now you
I agree 💯 with the Cushitic stuff but the Ana-Arab thing is top lvl wildness. Although we do share religious practices, cultural similarities, and small amounts of intermarriage we are nothing alike moreover we’re more rich in tradition and history status!

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
So now you

I agree 💯 with the Cushitic stuff but the Ana-Arab thing is top lvl wildness. Although we do share religious practices, cultural similarities, and small amounts of intermarriage we are nothing alike moreover we’re more rich in tradition and history status!
You didn't even understand the basis of my argument I won't even bother convincing your retarded ass

Cush

Cushite Arab
It’s obvious to tell nor see the retarded low life one
Your dyslexic ass can't even read and understand what my argument was and jumped to the conclusion that I said the Prophet SAW was not Arab :deadosama: are you able to read?Nigga the Prophet SAW himself talked about the Persians expanding, I said that in my first post

Your dyslexic ass can't even read and understand what my argument was and jumped to the conclusion that I said the Prophet SAW was not Arab :deadosama:
Your literally the one who jumped and accused me of that I was using that as part of context within my explanation and you made it seem low-key like I was accusing you of that smh 🤦‍♂️

Cush

Cushite Arab
Your having some serious loss of identity crisis go get help and stop claiming other plp heritages and watch your language
:drakelaugh: Stop claiming other people's heritage kulaha, you want me to stop claiming what my fathers fathers fathers claimed all the way back to Darood
:mjpls: And we matched the Quraysh on genetics under E-Y18629 with Asharafs and many other tribes TMRCA 2600 years ago year Adnan was born so we are Arabs

Or did the Puntites join the Arab tribes :hahaidiot: :dead1:

“Modern day Arab expansion” Kuulaha 😭😭
Yep you're dyslexic I didn't even say that, ignored
“Modern day Arab was the cause of indo-European” ??
:drakelaugh: Stop claiming other people's heritage kulaha, you want me to stop claiming what my fathers fathers fathers claimed all the way back to Darood
:mjpls: And we matched the Quraysh on genetics under E-Y18629 with Asharafs and many other tribes TMRCA 2600 years ago year Adnan was born so we are Arabs

Or did the Puntites join the Arab tribes :hahaidiot: :dead1:
Claim it walal. I really don’t care if you claim that bullsh*t but the way you created the title and try to justify all Somalis are Arab is big claim all I’ll I’m tryna say is try not push this on ALL ofc I claim my Cushitic and Punt era #pridesomali

Last edited:
I used to have a classmate who was Saudi from the time I was in grade 4 (8 years old) until about grade 9 (15), the guy was dark skinned, there were actually plenty Somalis that were lighter than he was. The kid's name was Mohsen and he was always mixed up with Somalis, he used to hate it when some random habaaryaar would go off on him in Somali :pachah1:

this was in ottawa/canada btw

Trending

Latest posts